$40 million agreement between India and World Bank
Indian Government has signed a loan agreement of USD 40 million with the World Bank in order to improve and strengthen health systems in Meghalaya.
- The Meghalaya Health Systems Strengthening Project will help in improving the management and governance capabilities of the state and its health facilities.
- Under the project, the design and coverage of the state’s health insurance program will be expended.
- It will improve the quality of health services through certification and better human resource systems.
- It will also enable efficient access to medicines and diagnostics.
Meghalaya Health Systems Strengthening Project
- It will strengthen the effectiveness of Meghalaya’s health insurance program known as the Megha Health Insurance Scheme (MHIS.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.