Current Affairs 4 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 4 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 4 September Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . In this website, students will get 4 September Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 4 September .gk current affair 2019, and latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
At Qutub Minar, the Minister of Tourism inaugurates the first ever cinematic LED lighting
- At the Qutub Minar in NewDelhi, State Minister of Culture and Tourism Prahalad Singh Patel introduced the first-ever cinematic LED lighting. With the enlightenment, the 12th-century monument’s architectural excellence will show its ancient majesty after sunset. Qutb Minar is one of the most frequented historic sites in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Vaishno Devi Shrine at top in Swachh Iconic Places’s list
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine in Jammu and Kashmir has been awarded as the best Swachh Iconic location in the nation in the record of’ Swachh Iconic Places’ published by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation of Jal Shakti. Based on the general enhancement in sanitation, the Shrine was adjudicated. In recent years, several measures have been held to guarantee the cleanliness of the full region of the Shrine.
for purpose of reusing wasted pottery , Terracotta Grinder launched by KVIC
- A’ Terracotta Grinder’ was introduced at Sewapuri in Varanasi by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission. For re-use in pottery making, the device will be prepared to crush the lost and broken pottery products.
- This Terracotta grinder will create it quicker to grind waste pottery products than traditional mortar and pestle. It will reduce manufacturing costs and also assist to solve the issue of clay deficiency.
72nd session of the WHO South-East Asia Regional Committee in New Delhi
- The 72nd session of the WHO Regional Committee for South East Asia, conducted in New Delhi, was opened by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare. The commission is the region’s largest decision-making and controlling WHO organ. Dr. Harsh Vardhan was subsequently appointed Chair of the WHO Regional Committee for South-East Asia’s 72nd Session.
8 Apache AH-64E helicopters joins in Air Force
- Eight U.S.-made ApacheAH-64E assault aircraft were induced by the Indian Air Force, which will offer importance to their fighting skills. The AH-64E Apache is one of the most sophisticated multi-role fighting helicopters in the world and U.S. Army uses their helicopters .
Current Affairs : international
The 14th UNCCD Conference of the Parties starts at UP
- The 14th Meeting of the Parties to the United Nations Convention on Combating Desertification starts in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. India also held the leadership of the COP for two years during the case and the position of COP President was taken by the Environment Minister of the Union. The Convention began with the objective of combating desertification and mitigating the impacts of drought in the impacted regions in order to attain sustainable development.
The Iranian military is introducing a fresh jet-powered drone known as Kian
- A high precision jet-propelled drone called Kian was revealed by the Iranian Army. The ability to carry out long-term monitoring tasks and assault objectives far from the boundaries of the country.
Current Affairs : banking
capital Infusion of Rs 9300 crore in IDBI Bank
- In order to improve the equity foundation of the lender, the central government endorsed Rs 9,300 crore cash infusion into IDBI Bank. The Union Cabinet approved the recapitalization scheme with a one-time infusion of money from both govt and LIC, Prakash Javadekar, Minister of Information and Broadcasting, advised journalists here. LIC, which has a interest in IDBI holding, will infuse Rs 4,743 crore. The state will re-capitalize the Rs 4,557 crore
Current Affairs : business
DBS reduces India’s GDP development of FY20 to 6.2%
- The DBS finance organization in Singapore has amended India’s actual GDP development prediction for the present financial year down to 6.2 percent from the 6.8 percent prediction previously.
IIT-Kharagpur comes together Amazon Web Services to develop AI portals
- IIT-Kharagpur has announced that it will work with Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), an Amazon.com corporation, to create a National Artificial Intelligence Resource Portal for all AI students, professionals and scientists in India to support learning and development in Artificial Intelligence (AI). The gateway will provide customers with connections to computing equipment for studying and experimenting with AI.
Current Affairs : Sports
Retirement by Mithali Raj from ICC Woman T20 format
- India’s female strikers Mithali Raj announced that she would like to concentrate on preparing for the 2021 One Day World Cup.
- The 36-year-old was in 32 T20Is leading India. In addition, she is the first Indian to achieve the 2000 T20I passes record.
67th Nehru Trophy
- Nadubhagam Chundan, Pallathuruthy Boat Club’s snake boat, held the Nehru Trophy’s 67th title at Punnamada Lake in Alappuzha, Kerala. The Nehru award was attended by a sum of 79 boats, including 23 snake boats.