Current Affairs 31 August 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 31 August 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 31 August Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
HUA starts ‘ Angikaar initiative ‘ to take beneficiaries of PMAY(U) to Ujjawala.
- The Ministry of Union Housing and Urban Affairs initiated the’ Angikaar Campaign,’ a step to bring PMAY (metropolitan) beneficiaries into the grip of other key systems like Ujjawala and Ayushman Bharat.
- At an case, Minister of Union Housing and Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri said the convergence would concentrate in particular on gas link Ujjwala and health insurance Ayushman Bharat to the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(U).
HM Amit Shah starts services of battery powered buses in Ahmedabad.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah performed eight powered busses off the battery for the Janmarg Bus Rapid Transit System-BRTS path in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- He said electric busses were also introduced in some other cities, but for the first time in the case of Ahmedabad, completely India-made electric busses were put on the roads.
- He said that electric vehicle battery loading systems will emerge in the future like petrol pumps. This would not only decrease pollution, but also take about qualitative shift in people’s lives.
Maharashtra: Inaugurated at CSMT, Mumbai, Lifeline Express
- For its recent initiative, the Central Railway (CR) has launched the Lifeline Express, also recognized as the “Hospital on Wheels” at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, which includes offering medical therapy to disadvantaged clients.
- The Indian Railways introduced the Lifeline Express, the world’s first wheel hospital, from CSMT on July 16, 1991, in collaboration with the Impact India Foundation, to provide free medical aid to the disadvantaged in distant parts of the nation.
- The Lifeline Express ‘ seven trainers have sophisticated surgery theaters, pathology laboratory, mammography division, gynaecology examination room, dental unit, pharmacy, consulting rooms, and X-Ray facility, among others.
Bihar Govt prohibits the use of magnesium chloride in pan masala
- Pan Masala bearing mercury carbonate in the state was prohibited by the Bihar government, said food safety officer. Twenty samples were gathered from distinct Pan Masala products, all consisting of magnesium oxide.
- “In the state it is totally prohibited to manufacture, store, distribute, transport or sell Pan Masala comprising zinc oxide,” he clarified.
NRC released by govt of Asam
- The Assam administration lastly published the ultimate edition of Assam’s National Citizens Register (NRC). More than 19 lakh individuals in Assam have been kept out by the latest NRC who now experience the risk of being considered illegal refugees unless they challenge their removal.
- In announcing the initial NRC roster, the govt said it had filed for the NRC for a sum of 3.29 crore individuals, of whom 3.11 were discovered suitable for inclusion in the initial roster.
Current Affairs : banking
RBI expands the Rupee Cooperative Bank’s banking license until 30 November 2019
- Co-op rupee. Bank Ltd., Pune was given an expansion by the RBI until November 30, 2019 for its banking license.
Current Affairs : business And Economy
ADB President Nakao is committing USD 12 billion to govt projects
- During his trip to India, Asian Development Bank, ADB, President Takehiko Nakao encountered with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and promised to promote the fresh flagship projects of the government.
- The ADB has dedicated USD 12 billion over the next three years to the fresh flagship projects of the government such as piped water for all (Jal Jeevan Mission) and highway security. Nakao said, ADB expects the country’s growth in 2019 at 7.0 per cent and in 2020 at 7.2 per cent, despite downside risks in the global economy.
In Q1 FY20, the economy decreases to 7 years, GDP development slows to 5 pc
- Economic development decreased from 8% a year earlier, public information proved, to a seven-year high of 5% in April to June semester.
- In a declaration, the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation said the slowdown was mainly owing to a strong drop in the manufacturing sector and agricultural production.
In the present fiscal year, GDP development is anticipated to range from 6.5% to 7%: Debroy
- Chairman of the Prime Minister’s Economic Advisory Council (EAC-PM), Bibek Debroy said the country’s actual GDP development is anticipated to range from 6.5 to 7.0 in 2019-20 and several government-led development initiatives were intended to increase development.
Mumbai rated 45, Delhi 52nd in the record of secure towns in the world, Tokyo safest
- Mumbai was listed on the Safe Cities Index (SCI) as the 45th safest town, while Delhi was rated 52nd, according to an Economist Intelligence Unit study.
- Asia-Pacific (Apac) towns comprised six of the bottom 10 safest towns with Tokyo holding the middle place. Apac towns dominated the 2019 SCI together with Tokyo. The second and fifth originated from Singapore and Osaka.
Current Affairs : Sports
Mizoram’s secondary school in Saidan receives the award of the U-14 Subroto Cup
- Mizoram’s Saidan Secondary School was declared Subroto Cup International Football Champions under-14 children after beating Manipur’s Unique Model Academy 2-0 in the New Delhi Summit clashin. It was the tournament’s final championship victory for the Mizoram school.
Jalaj Saxena records rarely in the background of first-class Indian cricket
- Kerala all-rounder Jalaj Saxena has become the first Indian cricketer to reach more than 6,000 runs and live in first-class cricket over 300 matches and have not yet performed for Team India. Overall, he’s the 19th Indian who scored 6,000 points in first-class cricket and took 300 catches.
- During a Duleep Trophy game, the 32-year-old accomplished the achievement.
Lucy Bronze is the winner of the UEFA
- England footballer Lucy Bronze won the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League campaign’s Women’s Player of the Year award.
Current Affairs : Appoinments and Resigns
PK Sinha has assigned OSD to resign at PMO, Nripendra Misra
- Former Cabinet Secretary PK Sinha was assigned as OSD (Officer on Special Duty) in the PMO following the acceptance by Prime Minister Narendra Modi of Nripendra Misra’s petition to be replaced as Principal Secretary.
Parthasarathi Mukherjee, CEO of Lakshmi Vilas Bank, announces the dismissal
- The mid-sized private sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank announced the dismissal of its CEO Parthasarathi Mukherjee. Mukherjee has stopped quoting private motives. A two-year boost was provided this January to Mukherjee, who had worked the bigger competitor Axis Bank before entering the bank centered in Tamil Nadu in 2015.
Current Affairs : Books
Obama: The Call of History’: a new novel provides an in-depth overview of the years in custody of Barack Obama
- Obama: The Call of History’ published by Peter Baker, the New York Times Chief White House Correspondent, describes a time of “excellent trust, tumult, achievements, and, yeah, inability.” It will offer a thorough overview of the years in service of the previous US President, while examining his heritage as it appears today.
- The novel informs the tale of a youthful leader who “took the worst economic catastrophe since the Great Depression, created a contentious healthcare program, looked nervously in the Situation Room after approving the attack that murdered Osama bin Laden and suffered losses in mid-term elections.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 31 August 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 31 August 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 31 August 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 31 August 2019 . gk current affair of 31 August 2019 , get 31 August Current Affairs