30 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with today Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 30 November 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
FASTags’s deadline extends to 15 Dec
The Ministry of Transport has decided to enlarge deadline for 100% collection of electronic toll on National Highways from 1 Dec to now 15 Dec 2019.
- Govt has given breather for 15 days to vehicle owners to switch to FASTags.
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh state plans to build an university for skill development
The govt of Andhra Pradesh state has come up with new idea of buliding skill development university.
- due to this, world-class technologies will enable to match with industrial needs.
- On the other hand, 25 skill development centres will be built in Andhra state.
- in addition, each centre in every parliamentary constituency.
Delhi assembly to host Commonwealth Youth Parliament becomes 1st assembly to do this in India
The First time ever Delhi assembly organized the 3-Days Common wealth Youth Parliament with Lok Sabha.
- in this Common wealth Youth Parliament, 47 participants from 24 nations joined the event.
- This was first time in history when Indian Legislature made arrangements for Commonwealth Youth Parliament.
in India, UNDP begins Accelerator Lab
As a result to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which were set by UN till 2030 as deadline. it will help in making world progress faster.
- To obtain goals within fixed time, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) beginns a new initiative as Accelerator Labs iin india.
- Germany and Qatar are as partners for this.
India speaks to give 450 million Dollars line of credit to Sri Lanka
The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has told to give USD 450 million as line of cradit to neighbor country Sri Lanka.
- in this amount, USD 50 million is given for counter-terrorism.
- PM modi took decision when Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa is on india visit
HR Khan as MFI panel’s chairman
The Ex RBI deputy governor HR Khan has been selected as 1st chairman of the steering commite of Code for Responsible Lending (CRL) in micro-credit.
- it is an important step to make diverse entities like banks, NBFC-MFIs and NBFCs which follows customer protection standards.
Aditya Birla Finance as 1st NBFC who lists commercial paper on bourses
Aditya Birla Finance which is a Non-bank lender has been as 1st company that has list commercial papers borrowing of Rs 100 crore on the bourses.
GDP slips to 4.5 pc in second Quarter for FY2020
As per the Data of Govt, The GDP has slipped from September quarter 7.1% to 4.5 per cent in the July compared to last year.
- It was a weak performance of GDP growth rate in last quarter. now, aftyer week performance GDP reaches at 5 per cent.
Tim Murtagh declares his retirement from cricket
The Pacer of Ireland team Tim Murtagh has declared his retirement from international cricket at the age of 38. he made his debut in 2012 for Ireland team.
Jnanpith Award 2019 to Malayalam poet Akkitham
The famous Malayalam poet Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri who is known with another name, Akkitham, has obtained the Jnanpith Award2019.
- with receiving award, he becomes 6th literary personality from Kerala state to receive honour.