30 December 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 30 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 30 December 2019.
Current Affairs English
Ireland PM Leo Varadkar is on India visit
The Prime Minister of Ireland, Leo Varadkar, has reached india during his visit.
- along with it, Leo Varadkar has visited his ancestral village in Sindhudurg Maharashtra.
- Varadkar became Prime Minister of Ireland in June 2017.
- in addition, The father of Varadkar Ashok Varadkar used to live in Maharashtra.
- in 1960, he went to Ireland to work as a doctor.
Aadhaar holder crosses 125 crore mark
in just one decade, Unique Identification Authority of India’s (UIDAI) Aadhaar’s registrations hasve crossed 125-crore mark.
- now, every Aadhaar holder residents have a 12-digit unique identification number.
- in addition, According to UIDAI data, by 27 December 2019.
- they have received 331 crore successful Aadhaar updates– which includes biometric and demographic
ISRO to launch satellite Aditya to study sun: says PM Modi
In his last ‘Mann ki Baat’ programme, PM Modi said that Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is going to launch a satellite called Aditya to study the sun soon.
- He also mentioned that India has been quite advanced in the field of astronomy.
- Indian spach agency SRO has an astronomical satellite called as ASTROSAT.
Rabung bridge inaugurated in Upper Siang district
The State Health and Family Welfare minister Alo Libang has made opening An important Rabung bridge in Upper Siang district Arunachal Pradesh.
- Border Road Task Force of Project Brahmank worked on this project under Border Roads Organisation (BRO).
Abhinandan Scheme by Assam Govt
To give an education loan subsidy, Assam Government has begun Abhinandan scheme.
- this scheme will help in providing a one-time subsidy of Rs. 50,000 in loan to almost 1546 students.
- the main purpose of scheme is to give a loan waiver to students in assam who have taken education loans.
Andhra Police decides to observe 2020 as the year of women safety
The Director General of Police (DGP) of Andhra Pradesh state Gautam Sawang has said that police department will celebrate 2020 as the “year of women safety”.
- in addition, he also mentioned that the crime rate in Andhra has dropped by 6% in 2019.
For assets attached by banks, Sitharamann starts common e-auction platform
To increase the transparency in auctioning of assets attached by banks, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman started off a an online platform named as eBkray.
- Finance Ministry said in a statement that PSBs have uploaded 35,000 properties on the platform.
- in the last three fiscal years, PSBs have over ₹2.3 lakh crore worth assets.
- in addition, The platform have property search features and navigational links to all PSB e-auction sites.
- for e-auction, this help in provideing single-window access to information on properties up.
- in other words, platform includes photographs and videos of uploaded properties.
Shadab Jakati has quit all formats of cricket
The spinner from Goa Shadab Jakati, has taken retirement from all formats of cricket.
- in addition, he had played IPL. Jakati debuted in the 1998/99 season.
- but, he played his last first-class match against Punjab in October 2017.
Australia pacer Peter Siddle retire from from international cricket
Australia fast bolwer Peter Siddle has taken his retirement from international cricket.
- moreover, He finishes career at the 13th place on the list of highest wicket-takers for Australia team in the longest format of Test match.
- During games, he had taken 221 wickets from 67 Test matches.
Ajit Pawar takes oath as New Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra
Mr Ajit Pawar has taken oath as next deputy CM of Maharashtra state. this happened the second time in two months.
- finally, The CM Uddhav Thackeray has expanded his Cabinet.
Justice Deepak Verma as new ombudsman of DDCA
as a result, Justice (retired) Deepak Verma has selected as next and new new ombudsman by The AGM of Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA).
Abdelaziz Djerrad as next Algeria’s Prime Minister
The President of Algeria Abdelmadjid Tebboune has chosen AbdelazizDjerrad as the new and next PM of Algeria nation.
- in addition, Djerrad will take place of PM Sabri Boukadoum.
Today Current Affairs 2020: check Daily Current Affairs 30 Dec 2019 in english.
as a result, Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, latest current affairs 30 Dec 2019 prepare for exam. 30 Dec 2019.
moreover, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 30 December 2019 today CA.