29 December 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 29 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 29 December 2019.
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 29 December 2019
Current Affairs English
MyGov registration, over 1 crore
The citizen engagement platform called as MyGov has crossed one crore registered users. @mygovindia started five years ago.
- it is as a platform for the voice and views of the people of India.
Maharashtra cabinet accepts approval farm loan waiver, meal scheme
In Maharashtra, The Shiv Sena-led govt has accepted approval of the farm loan waiver scheme.
- in addition, govt has also given nod to a subsidised meal scheme for the poor families. The state cabinet sanctioned the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme.
- under this Scheme, crop arrears pending will be waived till 30 Sept. accordingly, the cabinet also has given approval for Shiv Bhojan’ programme.
- the Shiv Bhojan’ programme will help in serving a meal at the rate of Rs10. for this, designated centres will be available in all districts of the state.
In New Delhi, housing scheme for residents of JJ clusters by Arvid Kejriwal
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has flagged off Mukhyamantri Aawas Yojana for Jhuggi Jhopri (JJ) clusters’s residents.
- he also mentioned that Delhi govt will give pucca houses to every citizen of NewDelhi.
- Alnog with it, he also stated that govt has distributed certificates to almost 65000 families who resides in slum areas.
Tropical Cyclone Sarai hits Fiji
Tropical Cyclone Sarai has hitted the Pacific island nation Fiji. winds were blowing to 140km/h. it brought down trees and all flights to fiji have been cancelled.
SBI starts OTP-based cash withdrawal from January 1, 2020 onwards
The State Bank of India (SBI) is going to switch to a one-time password (OTP) based cash withdrawals system at ATMs from Jan 1, 2020.
- Due to this step, lender will be ensure about protection of customers from unauthorised transactions via ATMs.
- The OTP-based ATM withdrawal will be for more than Rs 10,000 transactions. this servies will run between 8 pm and 8 am.
- if a customer tries to withdraw money from SBI ATM then, he will get an OTP on his mobile number registered with the bank.
mandatory to link Aadhaar with PM Vaya Vandana Yojana
The Finance Ministry has decided to make Aadhaar number or undergo Aadhaar authentication mandatory for Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY) applicants and beneficiaries. moreover, LIC gives pension for senior citizens.
Udayan Mane created a new PGTI record and wins TATA Steel Tour C’ship title
In Jamshedpur, Udayan Mane has claimed TATA Steel Tour Championship with his a thrilling one-shot win in Golf.
- this is eighth professional title that was won by Udayan. in addition, he registered his 2nd win on the PGTI this season.
Koneru Humpy as Women’s World Rapid Chess Champion
Indian grandmaster Koneru Humpy has claimed for Women’s World Rapid Champion 2019. moreover, in the final, she got victory against China’s Lei Tingjie in Moscow, Russia.
Hemant Soren as 11th chief minister of Jharkhand
At Ranchi, The leader of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) Hemant Soren has taken oath as the 11th Chief Minister of Jharkhand. moreover, as Chief Minister he taken oath 2nd time.
Today Current Affairs 2020: check Daily Current Affairs 29 December 2019 in english.
as a result, Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, latest current affairs 29 December 2019 prepare for exam.
moreover, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 29 December 2019 today CA.