29 September 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 29 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 29 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Bharat Ki Lakshmi’ campaign by PM modi
- On September 29, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to the nation on his monthly radio broadcast, ‘Mann Ki Baat.’ He talked about launching a campaign called “Bharat Ki Lakshmi” to honor the daughters and daughters-in-law who brought glory to their families, society and country.
- Using the hashtag BHARATKILAXMI, he gave a clarion call to share photos of the achievements of daughters by sharing them on social media.
for Sultanpur Lodhi Smart City project, centre give Rs 27.11 cr
- For the Sultanpur Lodhi Smart City project, the Central Government has released the first advance installment of Rs 27.11 crore, scheduled to be launched by Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh on the occasion of Guru Nanak Dev’s 550th birthday. The project’s estimated cost under the Smart Cities Mission is Rs 271.11 crore, to be distributed equally between the Indian government and the government of the state.
The date to link Aadhaar and PAN has extended until 31 December
- The government said that the to link Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar dats has been extended to December 31 from September 30 . The Center had also extended the deadline from March 31 to September 30 earlier. PAN is kind of an alphanumeric identification number, consists of 10 characters issued by the Income Tax Department linking financial transactions with an individual while Aadhaar is a 12-digit identification issued by the Indian Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI).
Midnapore becomes Wi-Fi’s 5000th railway station: Piyush Goyal
- Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal announced that Midnapore in West Bengal became the 5000th railway station in the country to be Wi-Fi enabled. RailTel started the project of providing Wi-Fi facility at railway stations in January 2016 from Mumbai Central station in Maharashtra. It was RailWire’s first fast and free station.
Second Kalvari-class Submarine INS ‘Khanderi’ adds to Indian Navy
- In a ceremony held at the Mazagon Docks in Mumbai by Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, India’s second Kalvari-class Submarine INS ‘Khanderi’ was commissioned to the Indian Navy. Khanderi’s name is inspired by the dreaded ‘Sword Tooth Fish,’ a deadly fish known to hunt while swimming near the ocean’s bottom.
Current Affairs : International
Nepal: India is building a new school in Kathmandu city
- India has built a new building for the Kuleshwor Awas Secondary School in Kathmandu in the latest move to boost Nepal’s education sector. The new school building was built with NRs grant assistance from the Government of India. 38.60 million,it includes a three-storied building with 20 classrooms, a separate sanitation facilities for boys and girls on each floor, underground water tank facilities , septic tank and furniture facilities .
31st International Conference on Sindh will be organized in London
- Saturday’s World Sindhi Congress (WSC) will have a global gathering on Sindh in London where members featured issues, for example, the vanishing of implemented activists, human rights infringement and the constrained transformation of religious minorities in Pakistan.
Current Affairs : Sports
World Championships in Athletics: Christian Coleman from the USA wins gold in 100m race
- In the ongoing World Athletics Championships, USA’s Christian Coleman clinched a gold medal in the 100m race by clocking 9.76 seconds at Khalifa International Stadium in Doha, Qatar.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Suresh Chitturi as International Egg Commission’s chairman
Current Affairs : Obituary
singer Jose Jose died
- Legendary Mexican singer Jose Jose who was known as ‘El Principe de la Cancion’ or ‘The Prince of Song,’ has taken his last breath due to Pancreatic cancer at the age of 71 .