28 September 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 28 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 28 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
TB Harega Desh Jeetega Campaign
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare started the new TB Harega Desh Jeetega Campaign, in conjunction with the National TB Prevalence Survey. The Union Health Minister conjointly flagged off a van for the National TB Prevalence Survey. In all, twenty five such vans are going to be a part of the prevalence survey, that shall take half dozen months and be distributed across the country. This shall gift national.
<strong>Jitendra Singh startd CPGRAMS of Department of Posts in Indian capital New Delhi</strong></span>
- Minister for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension Dr Jitendra Singh launched Centralized Public Grievance Redress and watching System, CPGRAMS of Department of Posts in national capital. CPGRAMS is associate degree on-line web-enabled system developed by NIC, in association with board of directors of Public Grievance and Department of Reforms and Public Grievances. supported internet technology, the system primarily aims to modify submission of Grievances by voters from anyplace and anytime.
official mobile app for lawyers, litigants launched by High Court Of Delhi
- The Delhi High Court has launched an official mobile application to provide lawyers and litigants with digital access to its services.
- The application will provide details of the status of the case, display board, cause list and access to other important links on the website of the high court.
Warship Nilgiri launching
- Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh launched the combat ship Nilgiri, that is that the 1st ship of Project 17A in metropolis, geographic region. The concealing frigate, Nilgiri, is created with the co-ordination of Mazagon waterfront restricted and Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers with the Indian Navy, DRDO, and different public and personal partners.
Current Affairs : International
PM Modi gave speech the 1st Summit of leaders from India and the Caribbean
- At the first India-Caricom leaders’ summit in New York, Prime Minister Narendra Modi met with the leaders of the Caribbean Community and Common Market. The meeting focused on combating climate change and increasing the grouping involvement of India.
an announcement by India to grant of $12 million for high impact development projects in Pacific Island countries
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi met on the sidelines of the UNGA session in New York with leaders of the Pacific Islands Developing States (PSIDS). Prime Minister stressed the need for inclusive and sustainable development policies to reduce inequality and contribute to empowering and improving people’s quality of life. PM Modi announced a grant of USD 12 million to implement a high-impact development project in the area of their choice.
- Furthermore, a concessional $150 million credit line has been announced that the PSIDS can use to undertake solar, renewable energy and climate-related projects based on the requirement of each country.
Nepal’s central bank releases three coins to mark the birthday of Guru Nanak Dev.
- Nepal’s Central Bank released three coins to commemorate Sikh Guru Nanak Dev’s birthday. These are the NPR (Nepali Rupees) 100, 1000 and 2500 denominated coins. The coins have monetary value and their sale will begin on 30 September
Current Affairs : Sports
World Wrestling Rankings: Deepak Punia is ranked number one in the category 86 kg
- In the 86-kg freestyle men’s wrestling category, Indian wrestler Deepak Punia, who recently won the silver medal in the World Championships, achieved top position in the world rankings. In his kitty, Deepak has 82 points, four more than World Champion Hasan Yazdani in 2019.
Manipur becomes 25th National Football Championship in Senior Women
- For the 20th time at CHF Ground in Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh, defending champion Manipur has clinched the title of the 25th Senior Women’s National Football Championship. In a thrilling contest, Manipur defeated Railways 1-0.
Sarah Taylor said about retirement from all formats of international cricket
- England batswoman wicket-keeper Sarah Taylor has taken her retitement from the formats of international cricket.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Air Marshal HS Arora as new IAF Vice Chief
- Air Marshal HS Arora was appointed vice chief of the Indian Air Force (IAF) in a reshuffle in the top brass of the force. He will succeed Air Marshal RKS Bhadauria, who on September 30 will take over as Air Staff Chief.
EBay CEO Devin Wenig give resignment
- EBay Inc. Chief Executive Devin Wenig left the online marketplace citing conflicts with the new board of the company, which oversees the company’s strategic review.
Mohammad Azharuddin as president of HCA
- As president of the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA), former Indian skipper Mohammad Azharuddin has been elected.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Robert Garrison died
- At the age of 59, German actor Robert Garrison, best known for his role as Tommy in the original ‘The Karate Kid.’, has died