27 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 27 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 27 October Current Affairs Day, Banking and Business, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 27 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
The Government Of Uttar Pradesh has changed its Emergency service number to dial 112 from 100
- The traditional emergency service number Dial 100 has been replaced by 112 by UP Govt in Uttar Pradesh state.
- During a ceremonial function at Lucknow, The Chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath begins the services of new number dial 112.
- The only one helpline number 112 will be available for all kinds of servies immediate assistance like police, fire, women helpline and ambulance.
|Important facts about Uttar Pradesh State|
Current Affairs : Banking News
The Indian Overseas Bank begins its Policy for IOB Health Care Insurance
- The Indian Overseas Bank (IOB has introduced a new policy for upgraded health care plus insurance with the help of association with Universal Sompo General Insurance Co Ltd.
- This Policy is a kind of co- branded insurance Yojana which is designed for IOB customers with a sum insured starting from Rs 50000 to Rs 15 lakh.
- the issuance policy will be on real-time basis at the IOB branches to its customer, under the issuance policy, Self, spouse, dependent children, dependent parents will be included.
- It was started off by MD and CEO Karnam Sekar in the presence of O.N. Singh and chairman of Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. Ltd.
|Important facts about Indian Overseas Bank|
|CEO||Shri Karnam Sekar|
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Tagline||Good people to grow with|
Current Affairs : Appointments
The Incumbent president Botswana Mokgweetsi Masisi got victory for another term
- During Botswana elections, The Incumbent president of Botswana Mokgweetsi Masisi has got great win.
- The Botswana Democratic Party (BDP), which has been running since 1966 after independence from Britain, was winner with 29 parliamentary seats to make govt.
- The Chief Justice of Botswana Terrence Rannowane announced BDP leader, Mokgweetsi Masisi as new president of nation.
|Important facts about Jammu and Kashmir State|
Current Affairs : Rankings
The Global Health Security (GHS) Index 2019
- with a score of 46.5 out of 100, India has got the place of 57 among 195 countries in a global health security index 2019.
- The Global Health Security Index was the first comprehensive assessment of epidemic and pandemic threats at the global level. the indexing is a project of the NuclearThreatInitiative (NTI) and the JohnsHopkinsUniversityCenter for Health Security, with research by The EconomistIntelligenceUnit (EIU).
- The United States ranked first in list with 83.5 score. next, the UK(77.9) and the Netherlands (75.6) in the second and third places.
- According to the Indexingof 2019, Thailand and South Korea were as the best-performing nations of Asia.
Current Affairs : Sports
Karnataka,Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20 champions
- Karnataka team has earned 2019-20 Vijay Hazare Champions title by beating Tamil Nadu team by nine wickets in the Vijay Hazare Trophy at Bengaluru.
- it is fouth time, when Karnataka has earned Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- Tamil Nadu team scored 252 in 49.5 overs with Mithun claiming 5 for 34 runs along with it, he took hat-trick in last over.
- Karnataka chased target successfully with lossing one wicket With Rahul batting on 52 and Agarwal unbeaten on 69,