25 December 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 25 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 25 December 2019.
Current Affairs English
The Union Cabinet will give Rs 6000crore for Atal Jal Yojana
On the occassion of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s birth anniversary, The Union Cabinet has decided to approve Rs 6000 crores amount for Atal Bhujal Yojana (ATAL JAL).
- it aims to be sustainable groundwater management.
- This programme has started for providing sustainable groundwater management.
- The all guidelines for yojana are as an important steps to provide water to every household in the country by 2024.
Prakash Javadekar said Digital Radio will be introduced in 2024
Prakash Javadekar, Minister of Information and Broadcasting, has said that centre will bring Digital Radio in 2024 at an annual Akashvani awards function in New Delhi.
- it will help in more clear audio and will reach more.
Till 31 December, Mandatory to link PAN with Aadhaar Card
The Income Tax Department has released a notification that they said it is mandatory to link your Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar Cards by 31 Dec 2019.
- To link PAN with AAdhaar will help tax payers in getting benefits of income tax services.
- in addition, the deadline was increased from 30 sept to 31 Dec.
In Odisha state, Beginning of Gopalpur beach festival
The CM of Odisha state Naveen Patnaik has begun the 5-days annual Gopalbpur beach festival in Gopalpur.
- moreover, The festival includes folk dance and music, classical and modern dances.
Telangana State to declare 2020 as “Year of AI” on 2 Jan
K T Rama Rao, Minister for IT and Industries, officially will decide declare 2020 as the Year of AI for Telangana state.
- in addition, he will issue the calendar of events.
Tamil Nadu at first position in coverage under micro-irrigation
The state Tamil Nadu has been as first state in coverage of area under micro-irrigation (MI) 2019.
- almost 1.39 lakh hectares of Tamil Nadu, have accounted under MI which is 38% of the total coverage in the country.
- However, Gujarat is at second place after TamilNadu with coverage of 77,858 hectares.
- and followed by Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh are at 3rd, 4th and 5th with 52027 hectares, 36,831 hectares and 25,680 hectares respectively.
PM Modi to visit Brussels for Summit With EU in 2020
PM Narendra Modi is going to Brussels for the next India-EU Summit in 2020.
- the summit has aim to expand strategic partnership with Europe.
China-Brazil satellite for monitoring Amazon rainforest
An Earth observation satellite has sent into space which was jointly developed by China and Brazil.
- this satellite can be seen as template for broader cooperation among BRICS nations.
- in the northern Chinese province of Shanxi, China-Brazil Earth Resource Satellite-4A was sent into space on a Long March-4B rocket.
AIIB promulgates 210 million dollars amount loan for irrigation & solar energy projects
The Beijing-based Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has decided to give loan of 210 million dollars. this loan will be for irrigation and solar energy projects in India.
5 Gold medals to Manu Bhaker, Anish Bhanwala in National Championship
At the 63rd National Shooting Championships in Bhopal, The Commonwealth Games champions Manu Bhaker and Anish Bhanwala has won gold medals.
- The 17-year-old Bhaker(Haryana) earned four gold medals (individual and team events in senior and junior) in the women’s 10 meter air pistol.
- in addition, Anish obtained individual gold medal in the senior men’s 25 meter rapid fire pistol event to stamp his dominance.
for Swachh Bharat implementation, Unicef award to Kamareddy dist
Kamareddy district has obtained the United Nations International Children’s and Education Fund (Unicef)-2019 Award.
- Kamareddy got award for effective implementation of Swachh Bharat Mission in water sanitation and hygiene sectors.
- The district was at 1st place in india in individual sanitary lavatories, swachh darpan wall paintings, swachh survekshann, swachha sundar shouchalay and other activities.