21 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 21October 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 21 October Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 21 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
by 12 November, the Biggest trade fair of Odisha will be started off
- The biggest trade fairs of Odisha state named as Baliyatra, has been postponed to start on 12 Nov. it will be the period of 8 days.the Cuttack District Administration, District Cultural Council, and the Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC) will help to organize Baliyatra fair of Odisha .
|Important facts about Odisha state|
|CM and Governor||Naveen Patnaik and GaneshiLal|
Current Affairs : Business
- Almost 20 nations has been named by the International Monetary Fund’s data that these nations will Dominate Global Growth in 2024. The Chine tops with 28.3% share and however, India is second place with 15.5 percent share in global growth.followed by, USA is third nation with 9.2 percent share in global growth. the whole data depand on PPP (Purchasing Power Parity).The rest of share in growth by 17 nations is 21.5 percent. they are Russia, Indonesia, Japan , Brazil, Germany, Turkey, and Egypt
Current Affairs : Appointment
The President of Indonesia nation JokoWidodo takes sworn for his term
- The President of Indonesia nation JokoWidodo has taken sworn for second time. Widodo, popularly known as Jokowi has taken oath during ceremony in the capital, Jakarta. the politicians and foreign dignitaries were present in ceremony.
|Important facts about Indonesia Nation|
|Capital and Currency||Jakarta and Indonesian rupiah|
Rajnish Kumar is elected as new chairman of Indian bank by its Association
- The head os State bank of india Rajnish Kumar has been chosen as the new chairman of banking industry lobby Indian Banks Association for fiscal 2019-20.
Current Affairs : Books
Bridgital Nation Book
- The Prime Minister of india ShriNarendraModi has released ” Bridgital Nation: Solving Technology’s People Problem” book which was writen by Chairman, Tata Sons, N Chandrasekaran and RoopaPurushothaman.
Current Affairs : Sports
in World Deaf Tennis tournament, Prithvi Sekhar earns gold madel
- in the men’s final of the World Deaf tennis championship in Antalya, Turkey, PrithviSekhar has earned gold medal beating JaroslavSmedek of the Czech Republic by score 6-4, 6-3. it was his greatest performance during tournament, in addition, he also had got doubles bronze medal with Prashanth Dasharath Harsambhavi as part of Indian Railways team .
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 21 October 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 21 October 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 21 October 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 21 October 2019 . gk current affair of 21 October 2019