19 December 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 19 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 19 December.
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 19 December 2019
Current Affairs English
National Broadband Mission
The Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has introduced about National Broadband Mission.
- it aims to provide broadband for all.
- so that, fast track growth of digital communications infrastructure.
- a bridge between the digital divide.
- The main motive of the NBM is to provide broadband to all by the end of 2022.
in Dwarka, Amit Shah laid first stone for Bharat Vandana Park foundation
The Indian Home Minister Amit Shah has kept the first foundation stone for Bharat Vandana Park in Dwarka, Delhi.
- The park will be recreated with a mini India, in the form of a Lotus with nine petals.
- There is a different theme for each petal.
- in addition, The park will fitted with a playground, fun place, restaurant with the view of the water, weather, trees area, etc.
7-Day International Film Festival in Khajuraho
in Shilpkala Khajuraho, The CM of MP, Kamal Nath introduced the 7-Day International Film Festival.
- morover, The Prayas Sanstha, together with the State Government.
- they organizes the International Film Festival of Khajuraho.
Chennai as first city of India that has got online portal to exchange reusable products
Citizens of Chennai are now able to buy and sell renewable and recycled products online.
- with the help of launching new platforms for waste trade by Greater Chennai Corporation.
- Www.madraswasteexchange.com is India’s first-of-kind website .
- it includes a range of dry and wet waste products.
- in addition, This site is part of the Smart City Mission.
- the city only sells dry and wet waste currently.
CPPIB invest $225 million to India Resurgence Fund
Investment in the India Resurgence Fund (IndiaRF), a troubled asset buy-out fund, will be funded by Canada’s Pension Plan Investment Board.
- in addition, CPPIB will invest money in the fund, which was founded by Piramal Enterprises and Bain Capital Credit through its wholly-owned subsidiary CPPIB Credit Investments Inc.
Deepak Punia named for UWW’s Jr freestyle wrestler of the year
The Silver Medalist World Championship Deepak Punia has named for the United World Wrestling (UWW)’ Junior Freestyle Wrestling of the Year’ after a fantastic junior to senior race season.
- Punia was the first American Indian to win a junior world title. but at the 2019 Senior World Wrestling Championships, he also backed it with a silver medal.
Ellyse Perry got ICC women’s player of the year and Alyssa Healy got T20 player of the year
The international women’s crickets of the year were crowned Ellyse Perry, while Australia was given the ICC awards. For the second time in three years, Perry was awarded the Rachael Heyhoe-Flint award and was also named the year’s ODI player.
- Chanida Sutthiruang (Thailand) : Emerging Player of the Year
- Ellyse Perry (Australia) : ODI Player of the Year and Women’s Cricketer of the Year
- Alyssa Healy (Australia) : T20I Player of the Year.
Sridhar Patra as NALCO CMD
Sridhar Patra has selcted as hairman-cum-managing director of NALCO.
- moreover, he will work till 31 October 2024 during his tensure.
- i he is a Director (Finance) in the National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO).
British PM Boris Jhonson as Prime Minister of UK again
A majority in Parliament is to secure his place in the United Kingdom as Prime Minister.
- therefore, His victory is a close certainty that at the end of January the United Kingdom leave the European Union.