18 December 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 18 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 18 December.
Current Affairs English
GeM IndiaGovernment e-commerce site GeM started off a’ GeM Samvaad ‘ regional e-commerce initiative to get more local sellers on board.
- moreover, The extension plan will be launched with regional partners and local retailers to help local sellers on the market.
Orange festival in Manipur
The three-day state orange festival begins at the Tamenglong district headquarters, which Chief Minister N. Biren Singh inaugurated.
- in addition, The district of Tamenglong is Manipur’s largest orange fruit manufacturer.
- moreover, The festival conducted under the patronage of the North-Eastern Council and the Government of Manipur by District Administration, Tamenglong.
Five-day music festival Tansen Samaroh in MP
The renowned classical music festival’ Tansen Samaroh’ in Madhya Pradesh started in Gwalior.
- it begun with the Harikatha and Milad recitations in the traditional style.
- in addition, The festival of five days takes place each year to honor one of India’s most famous artists, Mian Tansen.
World’s first liquid hydrogen carrier ship
The first world marine carrier to hold liquefied hydrogen has been developed by Kawasaki Heavy Industries of Japan with technologies which will help in expanding the cargo capacity at the green source of energy considerably.
- later, Kawasaki decides to add tanks that will help in carring the hydrogen. the cargo is possible to be compressed to one-800th of its gaseous volume by liquefying hydrogen at -253 degrees.
Mastercard chose BharatPe for its Start Path program
For its Start Path system Mastercard has chosen BharatPe. As part of the latest batch, Bharat is the only India company chosen by Mastercard.
- BharatPe will be able to learn from and connect with the network of professionals, clients and associates from Mastercard with other tech startups.
In order to expand energy efficiency investments, $250 million loan agreement between India and ADB
India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a loan for energy efficiency projects in India, which will support the rural, industrial and institutional customers, of around $250 million (approx. Rs 1.775 crore) to Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL).
- Therefore, the Cleans Development Fund to be managed by ADB will provide the financing of 46 million dollars (about Rs 326 crore).
Spinner Laura Marsh retires
The spinner Laura Marsh from England has taken retirement from all formats of international cricket.
- in addition, she played 103 ODIs, 67 T20Is and 9 Tests for England team.
- moreover, she got 217 wickets in all formats of Cricket.
- she gave her 13 years for Cricket.
Smriti Mandhana named in ICC Women’s ODI Team of the Year
The name of Smriti Mandhana, nominated in the International Cricket Council (ICC) Women’s ODI Team of the Year.
- in addition, she also named for ICC Women’s T20I Team of the Year.
- ICC Women’s ODI Team of the Year. : 4 players of indian team, nominated for it they are Jhulan Goswami, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav and Smriti Mandhana.
- On the other hand, In ICC Women’s T20I Team of the Year, Smriti Mandhana, Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav, have been chosen for it.
Shreeram Lagoo Died
In Pune, Veteran actor and acclaimed theatre personality Shriram Lagoo ha staken his last breath at the age of 92.
- in addition, he had played role in more than 100 Hindi and Marathi films.
- moreover, he was an ENT surgeon he did work in over 40 Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati plays.
Danish-French actress Anna Karina died
Danish and French actress-singer Anna Karina has taken her last breath at the age of 79 years in Paris, France.
- in addition, she remained as the French New Wave film movement symbol.