16 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 16 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 13 October Current Affairs Day,latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days of 16 October
World Food Day
- Annually, The day of 16 October is considered as the day ofWorld Food. in 1945, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations was established .there are many other organizations concerned with food security that be part of celebration of day .
|Theme ofday –||OUR ACTIONS ARE OUR FUTURE.HEALTHY DIETSFOR A #ZEROHUNGER WORLD|
Current Affairs : National
Food Safety Mitra Yojana by Government
- Health and Family Welfare Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan started off a new Yojana named as Food Safety Mitra. it tells about , Eat Right Jacket and Eat Right Jhoola.
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has come with Food Safety Mitra (FSM) Yojana. at ground level, it aims to engage motivated individuals with the food safety ecosystem.A FSM is certified by FSSAI and associated with FSS Act, Rules Regulations and three avatars- Digital Mitra, Trainer Mitra and Hygiene Mitra.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Kishan Dan Dewal will be as the next Ambassador of India to Georgia
- Kishan Dan Dewal has been chosen as the next Ambassador of India for Georgia, with residence in Yerevan. presently, Dewalwas is working as Ambassador of India to the Republic of Armenia.
Kais Saied as new President of Tunisia
- Kais Saied, a former professor, is expected to be next president in Tunisia. The electoral commission declared that in the run-off polls 73% of the vote was won from the retired professor of law. The elections were held after the death of BejiCaidEssebsi, Tunisia’s first democratically elected president.
Anoop Kumar Mendiratta has been selected as the new Union Law Secretary
- The new Law Secretary (Secretary of the Judiciary) in the Ministry of Union Law was assigned to Anoop Kumar Mendiratta. Mendiratta is currently a Judge of Districts and Sessions in the District and Session of the North-East Districts, in Karkardooma Courts in Delhi, where he was appointed on a contractual basis up to the 30th of March 2023.
Current Affairs : Awards
Full list of winners
Award of Distinction
- Keyuan Garden, Suzhou, China
- Vikram Sarabhai Library, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India
- Nelson School of Music, Nelson, New Zealand
Award of Merit
- TsetoGoenpa, Paro, Bhutan
- Guyue Bridge, Chi’an Town, Zhejiang, China
- KenesethEliyahoo Synagogue, Mumbai, India
- Our Lady of Glory Church, Mumbai, India
- LytteltonTimeball Station, Christchurch, New Zealand
- The 5s Classroom, Preshil The Margaret Lyttle Memorial School, Kew, Australia
- Westpac Long Gallery, Australian Museum, Sydney, Australia
- Liddell Bros. Packing Plant, Wuhan, China
- Flora Fountain, Mumbai, India
New Design in Heritage Contexts
- Joan Sutherland Theatre Passageway and Lift, Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
- Dry Pit Latrine in Jiaxian Ancient Jujube Garden, Nihegou Village, Shaanxi, China
- The Mills, Hong Kong SAR, China