15th G20 Leaders Summit
- The External Affairs Ministry has shared this information.
- The G20 summit will run for two days between 21 November and 22 November 2020.
15th G20 Leaders Summit Theme
- Realising the Opportunities of the 21st Century for All.
- Members will pay attention to enabling an inclusive, resilient and sustainable recovery.
- Members will make a discussion regarding disease preparedness and find ideas to bring the economy back on track.
|Online Test Series (Free)||Take Test|
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|