11 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 11 October 2019 This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 11 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days of 11 October
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Annually, The day of 11 October is considered as the day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. the campaign has an objective to increase awareness about disease. this awareness can help to detect, get treatment and care of disease. World Health Organization (WHO) has target to boost breast cancer control programmes which are parts of national cancer control plans.
International Day of the Girl Child
- Every year, the day of 11 October is observed as International Day of the Girl Child. it highlights challenges that are faced girls.it also focus on their human rights and empowerment.
|Theme –||GirlForce: Unscripted and Unstoppable|
Current Affairs : National
in Bengaluru, HRD Minister starts off Pradhan Mantri innovative learning program DHRUV
- in Bengaluru, Union Minister for Human Resources Development Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has started off DHRUV program at the headquarter of Indian Space Research Organisation.
- DHRUV is a groundbreaking initiative for recognizing and offering 14-day support for talented students in the center of success to fulfill their full potential and perform with society. The students selected under the programme will take part in workshop seminar and engage with experts on the topic of National concern including climate change agricultural production and technology.
Goa changes Dial 100 Service With Dial 112
- The government of Goa has started off new integrated emergency number for police, fire and medical emergencies to dial 112 from dial 100. in first stage, the police department will be covered by dial service and under second phase, Fire and medical services will be added later.
Current Affairs : Banking
the FY20 GDP growth forecast of india will be 6.1%
- The India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has modified India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth in FY2020 to 6.1 per cent and the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) assumed that the GDP of India will be 5 per cent in First Quarter. it is twice by Ind-Ra’s which has given a downward revision of GDP. before, The GDP was expected to 7.3 per cent.
Moody’s has decreased The GDP of INDIA to 5.8 Per cent for Financial year 2020
- The Moody’s Investors Service decreased prediction of India’s GDP from 6.2 per cent to 5.8 per cent due to slowdown in economy.However, Moody has also said that in FY 2020-21, The GDP will be expected to grow to 6.6 percent.
RBI gives Approval to Kerala Bank to merge with Cooperative Banks of state
- The Reserve Bank of India has given permission of merger of district cooperative banks with Kerala State Co-operative Bank.There are 13 district cooperative banks that will be included with Kerala State Cooperative Bank and will be given name Kerala Bank.
Current Affairs : AWARDS
Olga Tokarczuk from Poland and Peter Handke from Austria have earned Literature Nobel 2018 and 2019
- Olga Tokarczuk, novelist from Poland and Peter Handke, author from Austria nation have achieved Nobel Prizes of year 2018 and 2019 for literature.
- Peter Handke got Award for his influential work that helps to explore the periphery and the specificity of human experience with the help of linguistic ingenuity.
- Olga Tokarczuk got award for a narrative imagination that is, the crossing of boundaries as a form of life can be represented with with encyclopedic passion.
Current Affairs : Sports
Nirmala Sheoran has been suspanded for 4 years
- due to manage track and field doping cases, Nirmala Sheroen who is a sprinter from India , has been imposed a ban for 4 years period by the Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU). along with it, her two Asian Championships gold medals has taken back from Nirmala.