YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligible list
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme: it is a welfare scheme run by Andhra Pradesh State for their farmers. here you will read about YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme eligibility list, YSR Rythu Bharosa Benefits and the payment status of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and so on.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme –
- The Scheme was begun by Jagan Mohan Reddy and it is for State’s farmers. The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was started off on 15th Oct 2019. The state govt plan to offer financial assistance to the farmers.
- The govt will 13500 rupees per year to farmers and also offer zero per cent interest-free loans, install borewells, cold storages and food processing units.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility List –
Farmers can look at the list which is available on the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Visit first the login option avaiable in the menu bar
- You need to submit the username and password
- Next. Type the captcha code and click on “login” option
- After login, you will see the Eligible beneficiary data list. the list includes Khata number, name of the farmer and so on.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Benefits –
- farmers will get financial assistance of 13,500 rupees per year in three instalments.
- 1st instalment will be 7500 rupees and given to farmers during the Kharif season.
- 2nd instalment will be 4500 rupees and given to farmers during the Rabi season.
- 3rd instalment will be 2000 rupees and given to farmers during the Sankranthi.
- farmers can get free zero per cent interest loans, borewell facilities, cold storage units.
- life insurance of 5 lakh Rupees.
- No road tax for the tractor for farmers.
- free electricity to farmers in the state.