What is YouTube Platform –
YouTube is a global online video-sharing and social media platform and its headquarters is located in San Bruno, California. The global online video-sharing and social media platform, YouTube was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. it is the second most visited website, after Google Search. YouTube has over 2.5 billion monthly users.
- Google bought YouTube for $1.65 billion in October 2006 and now, it offers YouTube Premium, a paid subscription option for watching content without ads.
- YouTube also approved creators to participate in Google’s AdSense program, which seeks to generate more revenue for both parties.
- The revenue of YouTube is $19.8 billion in 2020.
- The revenue of YouTube is $28.8 billion in 2021.
- Type of business – Subsidiary
- Type of site – Online video platform
- Founded – February 14, 2005; 17 years ago
- Headquarters – 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, California, United States
- Owner – Alphabet Inc.
- Founder(s) – Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, Jawed Karim
- Products – YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, YouTube Premium, YouTube Shorts, YouTube TV
- Revenue – US$28.8 billion (2021)
- Parent – Google LLC (2006–present)
- URL – youtube.com
- Users – 2.6 billion (January 2021)
- Launched – February 14, 2005
Troubleshoot problems playing YouTube videos
How to Solve common YouTube video problems
- Troubleshoot video errors, buffering, and freezing
- Troubleshoot YouTube error messages
- Green screen in video player
- How to fix no sound on YouTube
- Fix wrong video metadata on Facebook and Twitter
- Send YouTube debug information
- Clear cache & cookies