World Vape Day 2023 – Every year, World Vape Day is observed on 30th May across the globe. the main purpose of this day is to raise awareness about the alternatives to harmful tobacco products and highlights the relative safety of e-cigarettes and their potential as harm reduction and smoking cessation tools.
- World Vape Day creates an opportunity to raise awareness about the potential benefits of vaping for smokers.
- The day also celebrates the success of vaping as a harm-reduction tool.
- World Vape Day (May 30th) is observed on the day before World No Tobacco Day which falls on May 31st),
- This day is observed by the World Health Organisation(WHO).
- World Vape Day was started by the World Vapers’ Alliance(WVA).
- WVA was established by and receives funding from the Consumer Choice Center.
World Vape Day 2023 – History
- In 2012, World Vape Day was first celebrated.
- The World Vapers’ Alliance (WVA) designated World Vape Day.
- The WVA is a non-profit organization that advocates for the rights of vapers and for the regulation of vaping products.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.