World Psoriasis Day 2022: Theme, History – World Psoriasis Day is celebrated on 29th October every year across the world. this day is organized by the International Federation of Psoriasis Associations (IFPA), World Psoriasis Day is observed in more than 50 countries.
- the main purpose of this day is to promote awareness, empowerment, and action for improving the quality of life for people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
World Psoriasis Day 2022: Theme
- In the year 2022, The Theme of World Psoriasis Day is “Unloading Psoriatic Disease”.
- The theme 2021 for World Psoriasis Day is ‘INFORMED‘, highlighting to encourage people to know more about Psoriasis so that they can understand the pain of the victims and also recognizes the symptoms which are undiagnosed.
World Psoriasis Day 2022: History
- In 2004, World Psoriasis day was celebrated for the first time and World Health Organisation (WHO) member countries adopted the proposal to recognize the importance of awareness of Psoriasis around the world.
- With regards, The IFPA conducted a Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Conference every three years.
What is the Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis is a kind of skin disorder that reasons skin cells to multiply up to ten times faster.
- Psoriasis causes the skin to build up into bumpy red patches embraced with white scales.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.