World No Tobacco Day 2022: Purpose, Theme, History, Significance – World No Tobacco Day is observed on 31st May or the Last Day of May Month every year across the world.
- The main objective of this day is to highlight the risk associated with the use of tobacco and is to create awareness to help reduce use and protect the health of the people.
World No Tobacco Day 2022: Theme
- The theme for 2022 is Tobacco: Threat to our environment.
- the theme 2021 of World no Tobacco Day: “Commit to quit”. The Covid-19 pandemic has led to millions of tobacco people saying they want to quit.
World No Tobacco Day 2022: History
- The WHO (World Health Organization) cleared a resolution to observe ‘World No Smoking Day’ in 1987.
- In 1988, The WHO designated 31st May as World No Tobacco Day.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.