Wordle 859 Answer Today 26 October 2023: Hints, Clues, and Solutions – Dear Wordle friends! here, we have introduced a new set of hints and clues for the Wordle 859 Puzzle. wordle players will be searching to solve Wordle 859 today, 26th October 2023. Players who daily play this Puzzle are well aware of the game and they know that they need to guess a new word every day. sometimes it can be difficult or tricky.
Here, we will help you with the online web-based word game, and as a result, players will receive scores with these wordle hints and clues. Wordle players can also visit the official website of the New York Times. the Wordle solution will be released on the official website at midnight every day.
Players will be given limited chances to get the correct answer. if words consist of five letters you will have only six chances to solve them. here, you can get the clues and hints.
Wordle 859 on 26th October 2023: Hints and Clues
Here is the Wordle 859 puzzle hints and clues for today, 26th October 2023, before solving the word:
- Thursday’s Wordle answer begins with the letter ‘P’.
- The word ends with the letter ‘E’.
- There are 3 vowels I, E, and U in Thursday’s word of the day.
- No repeated letter is present in the Wordle answer on Thursday.
- Words such as irritation, annoyance, and displeasure are the synonyms of Wordle 859 answer.
The answer to Wordle 859 on 26th October 2023 is:
PIQUE – A feeling of irritation or resentment resulting from a slight, especially to one’s pride
How to play the Wordle game
- Visit the website https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
- Type in the five-letter word.
- Click on the enter option.
- You will have 9 chances to guess the right word.
- You can even share the result of your game once you guessed the word.