Wordle 649 Answer Today 30 March 2023: Hints, Clues, and Solutions – Dear wordle friends! here, we have introduced a new set of hints and clues for the Wordle 649 Puzzle. wordle players will be searching to solve Wordle 649 today, on 30th March 2023. players who daily play this Puzzle are well aware of the game and they know that they need to guess a new word every day. sometimes it can be difficult or tricky.
Here, we will help you with the online web-based word game and as a result, players will receive scores with these wordle hints and clues. Wordle players can also visit the official website of the New York Times to find the puzzle and the wordle solution will be released or updated on the official website at midnight every day.
Players will be given limited chances to get the correct answer. if words consist of five letters so you will have only six chances to solve them. here, you can get the clues and hints.
Wordle 649 Hints and Clues: 30th March 2023
Wordle 649 hints and clues for today 30th March 2023 have been provided below for the Wordle players:
- The word of the day starts with the ‘B’ alphabet.
- The word of the day has 2 vowels.
- The word of the day ends with the alphabet T.
- It is a verb
- The vowels are ‘E’
- One repeated letter in the word
Players will be so excited to know the final wordle solution, we have already solved the puzzle. Wordle 649 words of the day to day 30th March 2023 is displayed here:
The Wordle 649 answer is ‘BESET’. The word means “having a lot of trouble with something, or having to deal with a lot of something that causes problems”, as described by the Cambridge dictionary.
How to play the Wordle game
- Visit the website https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
- Type in the five-letter word.
- Click on the enter option.
- You will have 9 chances to guess the right word.
- You can even share the result of your game once you have guessed the word or you ran out of chances.