The Oklahoma Community Foundation supports students of Oklahoma and also offers financial aid to especially those in need to be able to further their education and obtain post-secondary degrees. Moreover, the Women of the South Scholarship Fund is offered by the Oklahoma Community Foundation to female high school graduates who demonstrate financial need. It includes an award of $2,000, covering tuition, books, and fees within an academic program.
Women of the South Scholarship Fund 2024 – Overview
|Women of the South Scholarship Fund
|Application Open Date
|November 1, 2023
Follow the requirements for applying for the Program:
- Must be residing in the South Oklahoma City metropolitan area.
- Must be first-time freshmen working towards attaining an associate degree from Oklahoma City Community College.
- Must have good academic performance.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Candidates must show financial need, and submit recommendation letters, and essays.
- Short Answers
- Financial Details
- Standardized Test Scores
- Recommendation letters
The winners will be selected based on financial need, response to the question prompts in the application form, performance in the interview process, and quality of submitted essays.
What is the application deadline?
What is the Scholarship amount?