What is Tomato Flu: its Symptoms, Cause of Tomato Flu, Preventions for Tomato flu – Kerala is facing “tomato flu” cases which gets its name because of the red blister it causes. As per the Dr Aruna, the flu affects children below five years of age. The symptoms of this flu, also called Tomato fever, include rashes, skin irritation and dehydration.
Symptoms of Tomato Flu
- Tomato fever,
- skin irritation
- joint pain,
- stomach cramps,
- runny nose,
- high fever,
- body ache
- change the colour of the legs and the hands.
How can tomato fever be treated? How to take care of Tomato Flu?
- One needs to keep in isolation as this could spread rapidly from one person to another.
- Try to prevent children from scratching the blisters caused by the flu.
- Must have Proper rest and hygiene.
- Utensils, clothes and other items used by the infected persons must be sanitised from preventing the flu.
- Must take your doctor’s advice if you notice the above-mentioned symptoms.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.