Vishwavir Ahuja is re-appointed as MD and CEO of RBL Bank
The Board of RBL Bank has approved the re-appointment of Vishwavir Ahuja. Vishwavir Ahuja will serve as Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of RBL Bank for a period of 3 years.
- His appointment will come into effect from 30th June 2021 and will continue serving till 29th June 2024.
- Moreover, Mr Vishwavir has been working as MD and CEO since 30th June 2010.
- Prior to this, he has served as the Managing Director and CEO of Bank of America between 2001 and 2009.
About RBL Bank (Ratnakar Bank) –
- Founded – 1943
- Headquarters – Mumbai
- MD & CEO – Vishwavir Ahuja
Awards and recognition received by RBL Bank
|Asiamoney Best Bank Awards 2019||Best Bank for Microfinance|
|Money Today Financial Awards 2019||Best Small Bank, Business Today|
About Bank of America
- CEO – Brian Moynihan
- Headquarters – North Carolina, United States
Q.1 Who is MD and CEO of RBL Bank?
Vishwavir Ahuja will serve as Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of RBL Bank for a period of 3 years.
Q.2 Where is the headquarters of RBL Bank?
RBL Bank’s headquarters is located in Mumbai.