Vinay Mohan Kwatra as India’s new Foreign Secretary – Seasoned diplomat Vinay Mohan Kwatra has taken charge as India’s new foreign secretary at a time in New Delhi. Vinay Mohan Kwatra is a 1988-batch Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer and has replaced Harsh Vardhan Shringla who retired from service.
- Prior to this, Mr Kwatra was serving as India’s envoy to Nepal.
Who is Vinay Mohan Kwatra
- He is a 1988-batch Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer.
- he served as the Ambassador of India to France from August 2017 to February 2020.
- He has a career diplomat with over 32 years of experience.
- Kwatra also held the position of a Joint Secretary in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) for two years between October 2015 and August 2017.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.