Vigilance Commissioner Suresh N Patel as acting CVC
The Vigilance Commissioner, Suresh N Patel has been elected as the acting Central Vigilance Commissioner (CVC) of India in the Central Vigilance Commission. he has assumed the post from 24th June 2021.
- Patel was administered the oath of office by Central Vigilance Commissioner Sanjay Kothari through video conference.
- Mr Patel will take place of Sanjay Kothari, who completed his term on June 23rd, 2021.
- Suresh N Patel will serve as acting CVC until the appointment of the new Central Vigilance Commissioner.
Who is Vigilance Commissioner, Suresh N Patel
- Patel is having an experience of banking of over three decades.
- He has served as the executive director in Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- He also worked as the Managing Director and CEO of Andhra Bank in 2015.
- Patel was a member of the advisory board for banking and financial frauds of the Central Vigilance Commission.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.