UPSC IAS Quiz 18 June 2021: Questions and Answers
In this article, we have provided some questions that will be helpful for students who are preparing for UPSC IAS exams. the UPSC IAS exams quiz covers important topics.
1) When is World Environment Day observed?
A) 3rd June
B) 4th June
C) 5th June
D) 6th June
2) Name of the state/UT that has decided to create an ‘Oxi-van’?
3) Name of Assam’s sixth national park?
A) Sonai Rupai
B) Dihing Patkai
4) Which country has become the first to make Bitcoin a legal tender?
A) El Salvador
D) United States
5) Name of the state/ UT that has launched YounTab Scheme for students??
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.