UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Commandants (Group A) – |
Border Security Force (BSF),
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern 2022
- Total Question – 100 Q
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Exam Duration –
- Language –
- Mode of Exam – Objective Type
- Negative Marking –
|Paper I: Intelligence & General Ability||250||2 Hours|
|Paper-II: General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||200||3 Hours|
|UPSC CAPF AC Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card|
|UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key|
|UPSC CAPF AC Results|
|UPSC CAPF AC Exam|
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2022
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
- General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues, and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic, and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper-II: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
- Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in the long narrative form either in Hindi or English totalling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history, especially the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
- Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/ language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar, and other aspects of language testing.
|UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus PDF Download||Click Here|
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.