UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2023 (Released) Download Hall Ticket – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) released issued the much-anticipated UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2023 on the official website. Candidates can now check and download the release of the admit card for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2023. In this article, you will find the details about the exam dates, the significance of the UPPSC PCS Call Letter 2023, and step-by-step instructions on how to download your hall ticket online.
Uttar Pradesh PCS Exam Date 2023
The UPPSC PCS Mains Examination 2023 is scheduled to be conducted from 26 to 29 September 2023 for various posts, including Sub Registrar, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade II), Law Officer, Technical Assistant (Geology), Technical Assistant (Geophysics), and Tax Assessment Officer.
How to Check uppsc.up.nic.in Hall Ticket 2023 Online?
Here is the guide to accessing or download your UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2023 online from the official website:
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission @uppsc.up.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to the “Admit Card” or “Hall Ticket” section.
- Click on the link that reads “UPPSC PCS Mains Examination 2023.”
- Enter your login details such as registration number or other required information.
- Click the “View Admit Card” or “Submit” button to access and download your UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2023.
- UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of your admit card and carry it to the examination centre as a required document.
Download UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2023 << Available Now >>