UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) released the UKPSC Lab Assistant 2023 Syllabus and the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2023 on the official website @ukpsc.gov.in. Candidates who are preparing or applied for UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam can check and download the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023 in detail. Here, we have provided the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF at the end of the page in the download links section.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023
As per the released notification, the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam will be held for 300 marks. There will be 2 papers in the test. And Paper 1 will be a compulsory paper. As there will be a negative marking in the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam 2023. The exam duration is 2 hours for Paper 1 and 3 hours time will be allocated for the Paper 2 Exam. The written examination will be held in an objective format and contain two sections: General Knowledge & General Studies, and subjects specific to the post.
Latest Uttarakhand PSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
UKPSC Lab Assistant Selection Process
Here is the list of selection stages, candidates will have to crack them to be a Lab Assistant as follows:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
- Paper – 1 is compulsory for all candidates.
- Paper – II – Candidates will have options to choose the subject related to the subject mentioned for the post applied for according to the educational qualification held.
- One-fourth of the marks will be deducted as a penalty.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1 – General Science & General Studies||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper 2 – Subject Specific (Candidate can choose the subject related to the post applied for according to the educational qualification held from the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Home Science, Geography, Psychology, Anthropology, B.Sc Home Science, Education)||200||200||3 hours|
UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023
UKPSC Lab Assistant Paper 1 Syllabus – General Knowledge and General Studies
- General Science and Knowledge of Computer Operation
- History of India and the Indian National Movement
- Indian polity
- Geography and Demography of India
- Current Events
- History of Uttarakhand
- Culture of Uttarakhand
- Geography and Demography of Uttarakhand
- Economic and natural resources
- General intelligence test
UKPSC Lab Assistant Paper 2 Syllabus 2023
- Thermal Physics
- Oscillations and Waves
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Optics and Optical Instruments
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Basic concept of chemistry
- Basic Laboratory Techniques
- Classification of living organisms.
- Define the following with suitable examples.
Phylum (ii) class (iii) Family (iv) Order (v) Genus
- Taxonomic category and taxonomic hierarchy, symmetry in animals.
- Cell shape and size, Type of biomolecules, structure and
function of nucleic acid, Difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
- Structure and function of different organelles of eukaryotic cell.
- Structure of proteins.
- Importance of enzymes properties.
- Major groups of protozoa with example.
- Parasites and their different types including ecto and
- Flying modifications in birds.
- Types of air bladders and their functions in fishes.
- Explain the structure of animal tissue with their functions.
- Describe the reproductive system of earthworm and
- Basic difference between male and female reproductive
system of frog.
- Different phases of cell cycle.
- Differentiate between mitosis and meiosis.
- Significance of mitosis and meiosis cell division.
- Describe the evolutionary changes in the pattern of heart in invertebrates and vertebrates.
- Excretory system in human – urine formation.
- Structure and functions of tubules.
- Structure and functions of skeletal and cardiac muscles.
- Disorders of muscular and skeletal system.
- Human neural system-central neural system (CNS) and Peripheral neural system (PNS).
- Endocrine glands and their hormones – Structure and functions of thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands.
- Human digestive system glands, structure and function of lungs, Human blood groups, disorders of excretory system, Structure and function of a neuron.
- Define nutrients and nutrition.
- Digestion system of humans, hormones and their control in digestion.
- Vitamins and their role in nutrition.
- Human respiratory system and its mechanism.
- Blood Vascular system in humans.
- Disorders related to the circulatory system in human.
- Human reproductive system, formation of gametes
- Placenta formation and its functions.
- Biodiversity and its importance.
- Animal diseases and their control.
- Vaccination and immunization.
- Immune system disorders.
- Type of animal breeding, microbes and industrial products, Biotechnology and its uses, Carbon cycle in biosphere.
- Origin and evolution of man, Causes of AIDS.
- Define pollution, compare biodegradable and non biodegradable pollutants.
- Air pollution causes and control.
- Noise pollution and its effects on humans health.
- Discuss the causes effects of global warming.
- Biological Classification
- Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Plant tissue culture and Biotechnology
- Natural Resources
- Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- Fundamentals of Human Geography
- Human settlements in India
- Concept & scope of Home Science; characteristics of developments at infancy stage
- Functions and classification of foods
- Family Resources
- Nature & concept of Psychology
- Methods of Psychology
- Sensory, Attentional and Pereeptual Processes
- Motivation & Emotion
- Intelligence & Aptitude
- Social Cognition
- Mental Health
- Practical Study
- Introduction to Anthropology
- Physical (Biological Anthropology)
- Human Genetics
- Archaeological Anthropology
- Social (Cultural Anthropology)
B.Sc Home Science
- Nutrition for health and human welfare
- Classification of textile fibres
- Management of resources
- Meaning, general objectives and types
- Meaning and definition of education psychology
- Meaning and importance of educational technology
- Characteristics, Duties and Responsibilities
Uttarakhand PSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Check & Download the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF and Exam Pattern||Download PDF|
★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★
|UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment||UKPSC Lab Assistant Admit Card|
|UKPSC Lab Assistant Notification||Best Boks For UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam|
|UKPSC Lab Assistant Result||UKPSC Lab Assistant Answer Key|
|UKPSC Lab Assistant Previous Questions||How To Prepare For UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam?|
|UKPSC Lab Assistant Salary||Home Page|
UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 – FAQ
Where can I download the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF?
Candidates can download the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF from the official website.
For how many hours, will the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam be conducted?
The UKPSC Lab Assistant Paper 1 Exam will be held for 2 hours, whereas UKPSC Lab Assistant Paper 2 will be for 3 hours.
How many questions will be asked in the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam?