TU Dublin Centenary Scholarship is offered to international students who apply to teach master’s studies at Technological University Dublin. Almost 60 scholarships will be provided to students beginning their studies in Ireland at TU Dublin. The scholarship includes one year of tuition fees. The program is applicable for masters programs at TU Dublin’s four colleges:
- Arts & Tourism
- Engineering & Built Environment
- Sciences & Health
Also Read –
- Max Arthur Macauliffe Special Merit Scholarship-NUI 2024
- V.V. Giri Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
- MSc Merit Based Scholarship 2024: Eligibility Criteria, Selection, Application Process
TU Dublin Centenary Scholarship 2024 – Overview
|Name of the Organization
|Technological University Dublin
|College-Specific, Merit-Based, Tuition-Fee-Waiver
|No. of Scholarships
|International Students Eligible
The eligibility requirements for the TU Dublin Centenary Scholarship are listed below:
Citizenship: Must be an International student.
Level of Study: Full-time taught masters program at TU Dublin.
Academic Qualification: First-class honors degree from UG program.
Follow the step-by-step guide to apply for The students for the scholarship in the following manner:
- Fill in the Dublin Centenary Scholarship application form.
- Sent the form with the duly completed application forms to email@example.com.
The selection of the TU Dublin Centenary Scholarship application forms will be accomplished by an academic panel.
- Candidates will be chosen based on academic merit along with a detailed review of the application.
- Shortlisted students will be informed via email from the International Office
- TU Dublin Centenary Scholarship recipients will need to accept the offer within two weeks.