TSPSC AMVI Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Officials released an Advertisement for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors (AMVI) posts. the official syllabus for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors (AMVI) Exam has been released on the official website. aspirants can also check and download the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors (AMVI) Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections. to make it easy, we have provided the download link of the TSPSC AMVI Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com for getting instant updates on TSPSC AMVI Syllabus.
TSPSC AMVI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors (AMVI)|
TSPSC AMVI Exam Pattern 2023
The TSPSC AMVI question paper of the recruitment test will be 300 questions with a Maximum mark of 450 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the TSPSC AMVI paper will be 5 Hours. for each wrong answer, a 0 mark will be deducted. Below the given table is for the TSPSC AMVI Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 300 Questions
- Total Marks – 450 marks
- Exam Duration – 5 Hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking –
|Paper-I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Min|
|Paper-II||Automobile Engineering (Diploma Level)||150||300||150 Min|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|TSPSC AMVI Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|TSPSC AMVI Admit Card|
|TSPSC AMVI Answer Key|
|TSPSC AMVI Results|
|TSPSC AMVI Exam|
Subject Wise – TSPSC AMVI Syllabus 2023
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on the Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on the Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of the Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc., and inclusive policies.
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
1. Thermal Engineering & Automobile Power Plants: Thermodynamic Laws, Thermodynamic Processes, Air Standard Cycles, Fuels & combustion, Performance of IC Engines, Engine Construction, IC Engines – classification, Combustion Chambers; Various IC Engine systems – Lubrication, cooling, fuel (petrol & diesel engines), Inlet & Exhaust Systems.
2. Automobile Chassis, Body & Transmission System: Chassis frame – Steering, Brakes, Suspension systems – Body Design & construction – Clutch – Gearbox – Propeller Shaft & Universal Joints – Final drive – Differential – Front Axle – Rear Axle – Wheels &Tyres.
3. Automobile Servicing and Maintenance, Automobile Electrical Systems: Garage & Service station tools and equipment – Servicing & maintenance procedures – Servicing and Maintenance of 2 & 4 wheelers – Automobile Reconditioning Equipment – Reconditioning of Diesel FIP & Injectors – Vehicle Testing & Diagnosis – Automotive Emission and Control – Fundamentals of Electrical Technology – Basic Electronic Devices – Batteries – Ignition System – Generating System – Starting Motor – Wiring Systems, Lighting and Accessories.
4. Motor Transport Organisation & Industrial Management & Entrepreneurship: Management Principles – Organisational Structure – Operations – Fleet Planning – Bus & Crew Scheduling – Transport Economics – Traffic and Fares – Legal Aspects of Motor Transport – Production Management – Material Management – Industrial Legislation & Safety – ISO 9000 & TQM – Entrepreneur Development.
5. Special Purpose Vehicles & basic hydraulics: Purpose and Types of SPVs – Farm Tractors – Earth Moving Vehicles – Fluid properties – Flow of Fluids – Oil power hydraulics & pneumatics – Hydraulic machinery.
6. Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials: Application of Statics – Friction – Simple Machines – Basic Link Mechanism – Transmission of Power – Simple Stresses & Strains – Geometrical properties of Sections – S.F. & B.M. Diagrams.
7. Machine Design: Bolts & Nuts, Torsion in shafts & springs – Keys and couplings – Gears – Cams – Governors and Flywheels – Design of Automobile Components.
8. Engineering Materials & Production Technology: Mechanical properties & testing of materials – Iron-Carbon Equilibrium Diagram – Manufacture of Iron & Steel – Heat Treatment – Ferrous & non-Ferrous Metals & Alloys – Welding – Lathe and Lathe work – Drilling – Milling – Gear Making – Grinding – Jigs & Fixtures – Modern Machining Processes – Foundry – Casting – Forging – Mechanical Working of Metals.
TSPSC AMVI Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download TSPSC AMVI Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
TSPSC AMVI Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, TSPSC AMVI Exam will be held?
TSPSC AMVI Exam will be held for 450 Marks.
Who is conducting the TSPSC AMVI Exam?
The officials of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) are conducting the TSPSC AMVI Exam.
What is the Exam duration for TSPSC AMVI Exam?
The Exam duration for TSPSC AMVI Exam is 5 Hours.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********