TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Officials released an Advertisement for Accounts Officer (ULB), Junior Accounts Officer (ULB), Senior Accountant (ULB) posts. the official syllabus for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Accounts Officer (ULB), Junior Accounts Officer (ULB), Senior Accountant (ULB) Exam has been released on the official website. aspirants can also check and download the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Accounts Officer (ULB), Junior Accounts Officer (ULB), Senior Accountant (ULB) Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections.
To make it easy, we have provided the download link of the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com for getting instant updates on TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus.
TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Posts||Accounts Officer (ULB), |
Junior Accounts Officer (ULB),
Senior Accountant (ULB)
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer question paper of the recruitment test will be 300 questions with a Maximum mark of 300 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer paper will be 5 Hours. for each wrong answer, a 0 mark will be deducted. Below the given table is for the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 300 Questions
- Total Marks – 300 marks
- Exam Duration – 5 Hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking –
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Commerce (Degree Level)||150||150||150|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Admit Card|
|TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Answer Key|
|TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Results|
|TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam|
Subject Wise – TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus 2023
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
5. Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana.
9. Policies of Telangana State.
10. History of Modern India with a focus on the Indian National Movement.
11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on the Movement for Telangana Statehood.
12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
13. Basic English.
PAPER-II: COMMERCE (DEGREE LEVEL)
1. Accounting — Meaning and Definition – Book-keeping and Accounting – Accounting concepts and conventions- Indian Accounting StandardsClassification of Accounts – Rules of Double Entry System – Accounting Process: Journal, ledger, balancing- Trial Balance, Final Accounts of a sole trader.
2. Subsidiary Books and Bank Reconciliation Statements – Errors and Rectification – Depreciation.
3. Accounts from Incomplete Records – Joint Venture Accounts- Consignment Accounts – Accounts for Non-Profit Organizations.
4. Partnership Accounts – Partnership Deed- Capital Accounts (Fixed and Fluctuating) – Admission, Retirement, and Death of a Partner – Insolvency of a Partner- Dissolution of Firm.
5. Advance Accounting – Valuation of Goodwill and Shares – Issue of Shares and Debentures and their Redemption – Final Accounts – Issue of Bonus Shares and Profits prior to Incorporation – Amalgamation and Internal Reconstruction.
6. Cost and Management Accounting – Concepts – Elements of Costs- Cost sheet- Marginal Costing – Break Even Analysis – Budgets and Budgetary ControlFinancial Statement Analysis: Ratio Analysis – Funds Flow Analysis and Cash Flow Analysis.
7. Introduction to Statistics – Measures of Central Tendency – Measures of Dispersion and Skewness – Correlation and Regression – Time Series and Index Numbers.
8. Income Tax – Introduction – Income from Salaries – Income from House Property – Income from Other Sources – Deductions from Gross Total Income – Total Income – Tax Liability of Individuals – Filing of Returns: GST- Determination of Tax- Filling of Tax- Defining tax rates at Master and transaction level- Reports.
9. Business Organisation and Management– Fundamental concepts – Forms of Business Organisation – Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited liability partnership- Joint Hindu Family – One person Company- Joint Stock Company. Management – Concepts- Functions – Principles of Management.
10. Business Economics – Meaning – Demand and Supply Analysis – Production Analysis – Market Structure and Equilibrium – National Income –Trade Cycles and International Trade.
11. Sale of Goods Act, Contract Act – Essentials – Discharge of Contract – Consumer Protection Act: Company Law — Doctrines – Management of Companies – Winding up of Companies.
12. Auditing – Planning of Audit and Control – Type of Audit- Auditor: Qualifications and Disqualifications- Internal Control, Internal Check and Internal Audit – Vouching –Verification of Valuation of Assets.
13. Banking: Functions of Commercial Banks- E-banking- Mobile Banking- Core Banking- Bank Assurance- Ombudsman- Reserve Bank of India – Functions
14. Financial Services: Meaning- Fund-based Services and Fee-based banking Leasing- Hire purchasing- Venture Capital- Discounting concept- FactoringForftaing- Merchant Banking.
15. Insurance- Types of Insurance- Insurance Products- IRDAI Functions- Final Accounts of Insurance- Re-insurance- Penetration and Density- OmbudsmanFunctions of Third Party Agreement and Claims settlements.
TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, TSPSC Accountant, and Accounts Officer Exam will be held?
TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam will be held for 300 Marks.
Who is conducting the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam?
The officials of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) are conducting the TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam.
What is the Exam duration for TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam?
The Exam duration for TSPSC Accountant, Accounts Officer Exam is 5 Hours.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********