Tokyo Olympic bronze medalist Rupinder Pal Singh retires from international hockey
The Olympic bronze medal-winning Indian hockey player Rupinder Pal Singh has decided to take retirement from international hockey with immediate effect on September 30th, 2021.
- Rupinder has played 223 matches in his 13 years hockey career for the Indian hockey team.
- He was part of the Indian hockey team that received a bronze medal in the Summer Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Tokyo Olympics Star Birendra Lakra retires International Hockey
- Olympic bronze medal-winning Indian hockey star Birendra Lakra has also announced his retirement from international hockey with immediate effect on September 30, 2021.
- 31-year-old Lakra was a defender in the Indian team and played Tokyo Olympics.
- Lakra was also part of the Indian team that won a gold medal in Incheon Asian Games 2014 and claimed bronze in 2018 Jakarta.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.