Current Affairs 31st December 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Attempt Quiz – Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Attempt Computer Quiz – Click Here
Attempt Static GK Quiz – Click Here for Static GK topics for Competitive Exams
Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission: Telangana Tops
Telangana state has topped in terms of implementation of the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) among the 34 states and Union Territories, aiming to enhance basic services and create well-planned clusters.
- Followed by Tamil Nadu and Gujarat have ranked at 2nd and 3rd place on the list respectively.
- Sangareddy and Kamareddy districts ranked the first two positions among the 300 clusters where the programme was being implemented.
Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission:
- the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) was launched four years ago, aiming to stimulate local economic development, enhance basic services and create well-planned clusters.
Karnataka partners with NPCI and SBI for enabling and implementing e-RUPI
The Govt of Karnataka has partnered with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the State Bank of India (SBI), and the Department of e-Governance for enabling and implementing e-RUPI. e-RUPI is a cashless and contactless payment solution that will be used for students under the State’s scholarship programme, which aims to ensure leak-proof delivery transactions.
- students will scan the QR code or SMS string for redeeming e-RUPI using an application.
- e-RUPI will ensure a leak-proof delivery of education fees of eligible students by paying digitally to the college/institute by Karnataka Government.
Japan launches world’s first dual-mode vehicle
Japan has launched the world’s first dual-mode vehicle that can run on roads as well as rail tracks. The DMV (dual-mode vehicle) is like a minibus and can run on normal rubber tyres on the road. and it has also steel wheels in its underbelly which descend when it hits the rail tracks.
Dual-mode vehicle (DMV)
- It can carry up to 21 passengers.
- It can run at a speed of 60km/h on rail tracks and can go as fast as around 100km/h on public roads.
- It will be helpful in small towns like Kaiyo with an aging and shrinking population, where local transport companies struggle to make a profit.
Diplomat Vikram Misri as Deputy National Security Advisor
Seasoned diplomat Vikram Misri has been elected as deputy national security adviser (NSA) in the national security council secretariat.
- Vikram Misri is a 1989-batch Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer and has served as the Indian ambassador to China for nearly three years.
- Apart from this, he has served in various capacities at the headquarters of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) as well as in the Prime Minister’s Office.
CP Goyal as Director-General of Forests & Special Secretary
Chandra Prakash Goyal has been appointed as the Director-General of Forests & Special Secretary (DGF&SS), Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change.
- Chandra Prakash Goyal is a 1986 batch IFS officer and has served as the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest under the Uttar Pradesh Department of Forest.
- The appointment of IFS officer Goyal has been approved by the Appointments Committee of the Union Cabinet.
Dr V L Dutt: Glimpses of a Pioneer’s Life Journey book by V L Indira Dutt
M Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India has launched the book titled ‘Dr V L Dutt: Glimpses of a Pioneer’s Life Journey’. the book has been authored by Dr V L Indira Dutt who is Chairperson and Managing Director of KCP Group, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- The book highlights the life of Late Velagapudi Lakshmana Dutt (V.L. Dutt), the former Chairman of KCP Group.
Seven-term Rajya Sabha MP Mahendra Prasad died at 81
Rajya Sabha MP from the Janata Dal (United) and industrialist Mahendra Prasad has passed away at the age of 81. he was suffering from a prolonged illness.
- Prasad was elected to the Lok Sabha on a Congress ticket in 1980.
- He joined the Janata Dal and then its offshoots, first Rashtriya Janata Dal and then JD(U).
- He served seven-term Rajya Sabha MP from Bihar and was also elected to the Lok Sabha once.
Daily Current Affairs 31st December 2021: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @ PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.