Today Top Current Affairs 27 October 2022 – Here, you will find Daily Current Affairs events that will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT, and all State Government Exams. also, get Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF to crack your exams.
National Current Affairs
India Suffered Income Loss of 5.4% of GDP Due To Heatwave In 2021
As per the new report of Climate Transparency, India has suffered an income loss of 5.4% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), the highest among the G20 nations in 2021.
- India has seen a record heatwave that greatly affected workers, labor migrants, low-income households, and the homeless, and reduced the yields of wheat crops.
- The ‘Climate Transparency Report 2022’ has been prepared with experts from 16 partner organizations from the majority of the G20 (Group of 20) countries.
- the USA ranked first with 25% and followed by the European Union with 22% in terms of global emissions.
Award Current Affairs
National Intellectual Property Award
The national award for intellectual property was presented to the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IIT-M) for 2021 and 2022 to produce and safeguard more and more intellectual property with societal effect. The prize has been designated by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Union Minister for Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal distributed the award and The award considered Applications, grants, and commercialization for patents served as the evaluation criteria.
- National Intellectual Property Award contains the trophy, citation, and cash prize of Rs. 1 lakh.
- The award is presented to those who have excelled, including individuals, institutions, organizations, and businesses, for their intellectual property innovations and commercialization that support the development of the nation’s IP ecosystem and promote innovation.
Books Current Affairs
“From dependence to SelfReliance” Book by Dr Bimal Jalan
Economist Dr Bimal Jalan has written the book titled “From dependence to SelfReliance: Mapping India’s Rise as a Global Superpower”, is a stocktaking of India’s growth trajectory, benefits from Bimal Jalan’s deep insights.
- Bimal Jalan has divided his book into 3 parts: 4 chapters on the economy, and 3 each on governance and politics.
- The Book aims to promote India’s national interests, irrespective of any party’s political agenda announced during elections.
Indian Army Infantry Day 2022
Every year Indian Army Infantry Day is celebrated on October 27th in India in order to pay homage to the soldiers who fought for the country and laid down their lives in the line of duty. On 27th October 2022, the Indian Army is observing the 76th Edition of Infantry Day. To celebrate the 76th Infantry Day this year on October 27, soldiers have conducted four simultaneous bike rallies from all cardinal directions, Wellington (Tamil Nadu), Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir), Shillong (Meghalaya), and Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
- Maratha Light Infantry Regiment from Ahmedabad, Assam Regiment from Shillong, Madras Regiment from Wellington, and Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry Regiment from Udhampur spearheaded the groups will have 10 bikers and will cover a cumulative journey of 8,000 km.
- The Chinar Corps is observed on October 27th every year to pay to honor the supreme sacrifice of the brave soldiers in combatting the Pakistani invaders, in Jammu and Kashmir, in the year 1947.
World Day for Audiovisual Heritage 2022
World Day For Audiovisual Heritage is observed on October 27th every year across the globe to raise general awareness about the need to take urgent measures and it also acknowledges the importance of audiovisual documents.
- The Recommendation for the Safeguarding and Preservation of Moving Images were adopted in the 21st General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) at Belgrade, Serbia on October 27, 1980.
- The 33rd session of UNESCO’s General Conference in 2005 decided to celebrate October 27 as World Day for Audiovisual Heritage to mark the 25th anniversary of the 1980 recommendation mentioned above.
- The Theme of World Day for Audiovisual Heritage 2022 is “Enlisting documentary heritage to promote inclusive, just and peaceful societies”.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** END ********