Today Top Current Affairs 25 September 2021
Daily Current Affairs 25th September 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important events in National Current News and International Current News.
Govt notified Scheme for “Promotion of Medical Device Parks” to support the medical devices
The Department of Pharmaceuticals has notified the “Scheme for Promotion of Medical Device Parks” with a total financial outlay of the scheme Rs. 400 crore. the Scheme will play a role in creating proper infrastructure in the medical device industry sector, through higher levels of investments, to support the industry reach its potential.
- The total financial outlay of the scheme is Rs. 400 crore
- the tenure of the scheme is from FY 2020-2021 to FY 2024-2025.
Jungle Nama Novel by Amitav Ghosh
Amitav Ghosh’s “Jungle Nama” has been released as an audiobook with music and voice of US-based Ali Sethi. ‘Jungle Nama’ highlights the mystery and majesty of the Sundarbans in a way that is unique and unforgettable.
- It is the verse adaptation of an episode from the famous legend of Bon Bibi, a Bengali tale popular in the villages of the Sundarbans, about the forest goddess, Bon Bibi.
Antyodaya Diwas 2021
The Day of 25th September is observed as Antyodaya Diwas in India every year in order to mark the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya. the meaning of Antyodaya is “uplifting the poorest of the poor” or“rise of the last person”.
- In 2021, India will celebrate the 105th birth anniversary of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya on 25th September.
- In 2014, The Govt of India declared the day of 25th September as Antyodaya Divas and was officially celebrated since 2015.
- Modi govt dedicated the day in honour of late Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya to mark his birth anniversary.
World Pharmacists Day 2021
Every year, World Pharmacist Day is observed on 25th September across the world in order to encourage activities that promote and advocate for the role of the pharmacist in improving health in every corner of the world.
- The main purpose of this day is to pay attention to pharmacies and the good health advantages they provide.
- This day also marks the establishment of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP).
- The Theme 2021 of World Pharmacists Day is “Pharmacy: Always Trusted for Your Health”, and highlights the importance of trust in healthcare and the practice of pharmacy across diverse clinical settings.
- This theme has been developed by the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP),
Odisha will host FIH Hockey Men’s Junior World Cup 2021 in Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar will host the FIH Hockey Men’s Junior World Cup 2021 with all required Covid-19 protocols. the FIH Hockey Men’s Junior World Cup 2021 has been scheduled to be conducted in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha between November 24th, 2021, and December 5th, 2021.
- Bhubaneswar had hosted the 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup successfully.
16 teams will join the tournament they are:
- South Africa,
- the Netherlands,