Today Top Current Affairs 23 April 2022 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Mumbai will host India’s first International Cruise Conference
Mumbai will host the 1st Incredible India International Cruise Conference-2022, which will focus on Developing India as a Cruise Hub. said Sarbananda Sonowal, Union Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways, and AYUSH.
- 1st Incredible India International Cruise Conference-2022 will run for a period of two days and will be conducted by the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways, Mumbai Port Authority, and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- Sarbananda Sonowal has also unveiled the Conference’s brochure, logo, and mascot, Captain Cruzo.
Insurance Scheme – PMGKP for health workers fighting COVID-19 extended
The insurance scheme for healthcare workers engaged in Covid-19 related duties named Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP) was extended further for a period of 180 days.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP), is an insurance policy that will offer a safety net to dependents of health workers who are deputed to take care of Covid-19 patients.
- ‘Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP): insurance scheme for healthcare workers fighting Covid-19 was launched on March 30, 2020. 1,905 claims of health workers have been settled.
PM Modi inaugurated Global Ayush Investment & Innovation Summit in 2022
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Global Ayush Investment & Innovation Summit 2022 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- the Global Ayush Investment & Innovation Summit 2022 will be held for three days and will witness a dialogue with entrepreneurs, industry, startups and other stakeholders to encourage them to increase investment for innovation in Ayush as the sector continues to showcase colossal room for growth.
- The global Ayush investment and innovation conference 2022 will include 5 plenary sessions, 8 roundtables, 6 seminars, and 2 symposiums over the three days.
- The Global Ayush Investment & Innovation Summit will be held between 20th April 2022 and April 22, 2022, in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Naresh Kumar appointed as Delhi’s new Chief Secretary
Senior IAS officer Naresh Kumar has been appointed as the chief secretary of Delhi. Naresh Kumar is a 1987-batch AGMUT cadre IAS officer
- He has been transferred from Arunachal Pradesh to Delhi.
- He has served as the chief secretary of Arunachal Pradesh before the transfer.
- Due to the retirement of Vijay Dev, IAS (AGMUT:1987), Naresh Kumar IAS (AGMUT:1987) is hereby appointed as chief secretary of GNCTD with effect from April 21, 2022, or with effect from the date of joining, whichever is later
World’s largest electric 3-wheeler making plant will be established in Telangana
Biliti Electric Inc (Biliti) will establish the world’s largest electric three-wheeler manufacturing facility in Telangana. Biliti is based in California, United States of America.
- The world’s largest electric three-wheeler manufacturing facility plant will be set up in 2 phases over an area of 200 acres.
- Phase I of 13.5 acres with a capacity will produce 18000 Electric Vehicles (EV) per year and will become operational in 2023 and the larger facility of 200 acres with a production capacity of 240000 EV per year will become operational in 2024.
Daily Current Affairs 23rd April 2022: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.