Today Top Current Affairs 2 & 3 February 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2 & 3 February 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 2 & 3 February 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our daily current affairs.
National Tribal Festival Aadi Mahotsav
On 1st February 2021, the Indian Vice President Mr Venkaiah Naidu begins the National Tribal Festival “Aadi Mahotsav” at Dilli Haat, INA, New Delhi.
- The Aadi Mahotsav will be celebrated till 15th February 2021.
- it purposes to familiarise the people with the rich and diverse craft, the culture of the tribal communities across the country, in one place.
What is Aadi Mahotsav
- it is A Celebration of the Spirit of Tribal Culture, Crafts, Cuisine and Commerce. it was started in 2017 for the first time. this festival was not celebrated by India due to COVID-19 disease.
Mission Poshan 2.0 launched
On 1st February 2021, Shri Mati Nirmala Sitharaman has introduced Mission Poshan 2.0 plan during announcing the Union Budget 2021-22 in the parliament.
- It will play a role in covering the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Anganwadi Services, Poshan Abhiyaan, Scheme For Adolescent Girls and National Creche Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
During Union Budget 2021, The Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented a new health scheme named Pradhan Mantri Aatmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana for Indian Citizens. the Modi govt will spend Rs 64,180 crores in next years.
- Along with it, the investment will be boosted and will be focused on the three areas Such as Preventive, Curative, and well-being.
Leh will get Central University
On 1st February 2021, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has kept a plan to establish a central university in Leh. the central university will provide higher education in Ladakh.
- Along with it, in the Union Budget 2021-22, FM proposed to set up 100 new Sainik schools in the collaboration of NGOs, private schools, and states.
- Also, there is a plan to establish the Higher Education Commission of India in order to introduce legislation.
The Little Book of Encouragement Book by Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama (Tibetan spiritual leader) has written a new book named ‘The Little Book of Encouragement’. in this book, he has shared quotes and words of wisdom to promote human happiness.
- The book was edited by Renuka Singh and Penguin Random House has published this book.
- The book includes 130 quotes.
- quotes are related to how to deal with the new realities of the panic-stricken world, combat rising extremism, polarity and climate change besides Dalai Lama’s views on Tibet.
Bhavya Lal as Acting Chief of Staff of NASA
The Indian-American scientist Bhavya Lal has been chosen as the Acting Chief of Staff Nasa ( US space agency).
- Prior to this, Lal served as a member of the Biden Presidential Transition Agency Review Team for the agency.
- She also served as the president of C-STPS LLC, a science and technology policy research and consulting firm.
Ford deals with Google for cloud-based data services
Ford Motor Co has decided to shake hands with Alphabet Inc’s Google in order to offer software, artificial intelligence and cloud computing services.
- The partnership will be for a six-year and due to this, Dearborn will start the Android operating system into its Ford and Lincoln vehicles in 2023.
Bangladesh Receives $500 Million from World Bank
On 1st February 2021, Bangladesh has signed a loan agreement of $500 million amount from World Bank. this loan will be used to Upgrade the Jashore-Jhenaidah highway and improve the connecting rural roads.
- Due to this, more than 20 million citizens from the western region will take the advantages of this project.
- The project aims to upgrade the 48 KM two-lane Jashore-Jhenaidah road to a modern 4-lane highway and also to rehabilitate almost 600 km connecting rural roads.
- the project will set up new rural markets for citizens.
Justice Delivery in India Justice Report 2020
As per the Report of India Justice 2020, Maharashtra has topped for 2nd time in the term of delivery of justice to people.
- Followed by Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Punjab, and Kerala got 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place respectively.
- 2nd India Justice Report includes 18 Large and Mid-sized states.
*** Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates***
|Job Alert on Email|
|Download Prepare Exams Android App|
|Join Prepare Exams on Facebook|
|Join Prepare Exams on Twitter|
|Join Prepare Exams Jobs on Telegram|