Today Top Current Affairs 16 January 2021
Daily Current Affairs 16 January 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 16 January 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our daily current affairs.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0
On 15th January 2021, The 3rd phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana will be started in 600 districts across the country. The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) will begun the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3rd Phase.
- On the basis of 1st and 2nd phase data and learnings, the Ministry has planned to make improvements and will introduce its newer version of the scheme.
- the 3rd version will aim to match the current policy doctrine and strengthen the skilling ecosystem concerned due to the Corona Virus pandemic.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Objective
- The 3rd phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 3.0) will concentrate on over 8 lakh applicants and the Yojana will have an outlay of Rs. 948.90 crore.
- More than 725 Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras (PMKKs), non-PMKK training centres and more than 200 ITIs will play a role to make a pool of skilled professionals under PMKVY 3.0 scheme.
- The Yojana will be started in 5 states including West Bengal later.
‘Prarambh: Startup India International Summit’
On 15th January 2021, The Railways Minister Mr Piyush Goyal made inauguration of 2-days ‘Prarambh’, Startup India International Summit in New Delhi.
- The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has made all kind of arrangements for The Summit.
- The ‘Prarambh’ Summit aims to make a platform to the startups and young minds to come together and make collaboration to operate collectively to develop with new ideas, innovation and invention.
First Indigenously Designed & Developed Driverless Metro Car launched by Rajnath Singh
On 15th January 2021, Rajnath Singh (Defence Minister) has introduced India’s first ‘Driverless Metro Car’ at BEML’s Bangalore Complex.
- Such Driverless Metro trains are developed and manufactured at BEML Bangaluru manufacturing facility, for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA).
DRDO Developed 9mm Machine Pistol ‘Asmi’
The DRDO has successfully developed India’s first indigenous 9mm Machine Pistol in the collaboration of Indian Army. the name of 9mm Machine Pistol is “Asmi”, which means “Pride”, “Self-Respect” & “Hard Work”.
- The Infantry School has designed and developed this weapon in Pune
India makes an agreement with Japan for boosting Cooperation in the Field of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT)
On 15th January 2021, India has signed an agreement with Japan in order to boost Cooperation in the Field of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT).
- During signing MoU, Ravi Shankar Prasad and Japanese Minister Takeda Ryota were present.
- Both nations will aim to boost mutual cooperation in the field of 5G technologies, telecom security, submarine optical fibre cable system to islands of India, spectrum management, smart cities, high altitude platform for broadband in unconnected areas, disaster management and public safety and so on.
In order to boost financial inclusion, FSS inks with India Post Payments Bank
The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has decided to make ink with Financial Software and Systems (FSS) in order to boost financial inclusion among underserved and unbanked segments.
- As per the ink, IPPB will utilise FSS’ Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS) for offering interoperable and affordable doorstep banking services to all users in the country.
Q.1 Where can I read daily current affairs?
you can study/read it from PrepareExams. We update daily current affairs day wise and monthly wise.
Q.2 How can I study current affairs for competitive exams 2021?
You can follow our PrepareExams website and bookmark our page. as well as, you can also make some notes of all the important issues at national and international level.
Q.3 What is the best way to prepare current affairs 2021?
1st way: you need to read daily current affairs and also should attend quiz daily to remember.
2nd way: read weekly and monthly current affairs regularly for revising.
Today Top Current Affairs 16 January 2021