Today Top Current Affairs 14 & 15 March 2021
Daily Current Affairs 14 & 15 March 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 14 & 15 March 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our Today current affairs.
Click to Read in Hindi: करंट अफेयर्स 14 & 15 मार्च 2021
Painter & Padma Bhushan Awardee Laxman Pai Dies
The famous painter and Padma Bhushan awardee Laxman Pai have taken his last breath at the age of 95 at his residence in Goa.
Laxman Pai Wiki
- Laxman Pai was born in Goa in 1926.
- Laxman Pai also served as principal of the Goa College of Art between 1977 and 1987.
Laxman Pai Awards
|Lalit Kala Akademi award||1961|
|Lalit Kala Akademi award||1963|
|Lalit Kala Akademi award||1972|
|Padma Shri awards||1985|
|State Award of the Government of Goa||–|
World Consumer Rights Day 2021
The Day of 15th March marks as World Consumer Rights Day every year.
- The main purpose of this day is to create global awareness about consumer rights and needs and protect consumers across the globe against market abuses.
- The theme for World Consumer Rights Day 2021 is “Tackling Plastic Pollution.”.
- This day inspired by President John F Kennedy, who conveyed a special message to the US Congress on the day of 15th March 1962, in which Kennedy formally addressed the issue of consumer rights.
International Day of Mathematics 2021
The day of 14th March is observed as the International Day of Mathematics (IDM) Every year.
- The main purpose of this day is to celebrate the beauty and importance of mathematics and its essential role in everyone’s life.
- in 2021, the theme of the International Day of Mathematics is “Mathematics for a Better World”.