Today Top Current Affairs 10 January 2021
Daily Current Affairs 10 January 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 10 January 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our daily current affairs.
Pm Modi will head High-Level Committee on the occasion of 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
On the occasion of 125th Birth Anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, the centre has made a High-Level Committee (HLC) and PM Modi will be the head of Committee.
- The Committee will look for many activities for a one-year-long commemoration and activities will be on 23rd January 2021.
- Along with it, the activities will be conducted in New Delhi, Kolkata and more places both in India and foreign.
2-Days Virtual International Akhand Conference ‘EDUCON-2020’
On 7th Jan 2021, Ramesh Pokhriyal commenced the Virtual International Akhand Conference ‘EDUCON 2020’ via a video conference.
- The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) made all kind of arrangements for International Conference with the help of the Global Educational Research Association (GERA).
- EDUCON-2020 Theme: Envisioning Education for Transforming Youth to Restore Global Peace.
J & K: Satark Nagrik Mobile app and Departmental Vigilance Officers Portal
The Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Manoj Sinha has introduced a mobile app named Satark Nagrik and Departmental Vigilance Officers (DVO) Portal.
Satark Nagrik App
- The main purpose of this app is to facilitate the flow of information and citizens will also be able to lodge their grievances with ease and mobility.
Departmental Vigilance Officers (DVO) Portal
- The DVO Portal will play a role as an online communication channel with other departments.
- Along with it, the portal will also help in resolving complaints, redress grievances and will also monitor the status of DVO matters and Citizens Grievances.
An agreement between IREDA and NHPC for technical expertise in green energy projects
On 8th January 2021, The Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd (IREDA) signed on agreement with NHPC Ltd in order to offer technical expertise in developing renewable energy projects. the agreement will be for a period of five years.
- The MoU aims to make an action plan for creating and acquiring Renewable Energy projects
Bandhan Bank begins ‘Shaurya Salary Account’ for Defence personnels
Bandhan Bank has recently started ‘Bandhan Bank Shaurya Salary Account’. these accounts will be opened for the Armed Forces and Paramilitary personnel in order to offer banking and financial services.
- The account will offer convenience and ease in banking services for personnel.
Bandhan Bank Shaurya Salary Account Features
- 0 (Zero)-balance salary account
- Will offer higher interest on Savings account balance
- No limit for free ATM transactions at any banks ATMs
- No limit of free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS transaction
- Protection for self and assets
- Rs 30 lakh personal accidental insurance cover
- Rs 1 crore Air accident cover
Faustin-Archange Touadera as Central African Republic’s President
63 years old Mr Faustin-Archange Touadera is elected as the new President of the Central African Republic for the second time.
- During the elections, Touadera obtained over 53 per cent votes and the elections were conducted in December 2020.
- Prior to this, he was chosen as the President of the country in 2016.
- Also, he served as Prime Minister between January 2008 and January 2013.
Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2021
The Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (Non-Resident Indian Day) is Seen from the Republic of India on 9 January to Indicate the Contributions and Favors made by Non-Resident Indians towards the welfare and development of the Country.
- Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas conventions are held on an annual basis since 2003 until 2015.
- Since 2015 the occasion was announced as a biennial from the Ministry of External Affairs and occurs once in two decades.
World Hindi Day
The day of 10th January is observed as World Hindi Day every year since 2006. it aims to promote the Hindi language at the world level.
- In 1975, PM Indira Gandhi made inauguration of the 1st World Hindi Conference.
- But, this day came into existence on 10th January 2006 when former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh decided to observe this day.
Ex-CM of Gujarat Madhavsinh Solanki died at 94
The former Chief Minister of Gujarat state Shri Madhavsinh Solanki Ji has taken his last breath at the age of 93.
- he was a Congress leader and served as External Affairs Minister of India (June 1991 – March 1992) during his political career.
- He served as Gujarat CM between 1976 to 1990 for three-time.
Q.1 Where can I read daily current affairs?
you can study/read it from PrepareExams. We update daily current affairs day wise and monthly wise.
Q.2 How can I study current affairs for competitive exams 2021?
You can follow our PrepareExams website and bookmark our page. as well as, you can also make some notes of all the important issues at national and international level.
Q.3 What is the best way to prepare current affairs 2021?
1st way: you need to read daily current affairs and also should attend quiz daily to remember.
2nd way: read weekly and monthly current affairs regularly for revising.