TNPSC recruitment exam planner 2022 released – The officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) have released their annual recruitment exam planner for 2022 on December 7, Tuesday.
- As per the TNPSC notification, Tamil language eligibility test is mandatory for exams from 2022 onwards.
- The tentative annual recruitment planner for the year 2022 will have 32 posts including 23 posts already announced the annual planner-2021 + 9 new posts.
TNPSC recruitment exam planner 2022
- The TNPSC officials will conduct group 2 civil services in February,
- group 4 civil services exams will be conducted in March 2022.
- The single-stage written exams, the Tamil eligibility test will have a score of 150 marks.
- The main exam of group 1 and group 2 civil services will contain a Tamil eligibility test of 100 marks.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.