Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings 2022: India at 4th – The Times Higher Education (THE) released the 2022 edition of its Impact Rankings. THE World University Rankings publisher ranked 1,524 universities from 110 countries/regions on work towards the UN’s SDGs across 18 tables – an overall ranking and one for each of the 17 SDGs.
- Western Sydney University (Australia) has topped and followed by Arizona State University (The US), Western University (Canada) are at 2nd and 3rd place.
India ranked 4th in Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings 2022
- India has ranked 4th and 8 Indian Universities are placed in the top 300 universities in the world.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ranked at 41st place in the overall table and eighth place for SDG 3 (good health and well-being) and SDG 5 (gender equality).
- Lovely Professional University ranks at 74th place in the overall table and is sixth for SDG 7 (affordable and clean energy).
- Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings 2022 has ranked Calcutta University as first among all the central and state-aided public universities in the country.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.