Teenager Rahul Srivatshav becomes India’s 74th Grandmaster – Telangana’s Rahul Srivatshav P has become India’s 74th Grandmaster, achieving the title after breaking the 2500 (Elo points) barrier in live FIDE ratings during the 9th Cattolica Chess Festival 2022 in Italy.
- The 19-year-old Rahul Srivatshav P reached the 2500 Elo live rating mark after drawing his 8th round game against Grandmaster Levan Pantsulaia in the Cattolica event.
- The current Elo rating of Srivatshav is 2468.
- Srivatshav secured five GM norms and also achieved the title when he crossed the rating threshold of 2500.
- Bharath Subramaniyam became the country’s 73rd GM in January.
- The legendary Viswanathan Anand is India’s first GM.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App