‘SVANidhi Se Samriddhi’ introduced by MoHUA – Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) Shri Manoj Joshi has launched the ‘SVANidhi Se Samriddhi’ programme in an additional 126 cities across 14 States/UTs.
- PMSVANidhi’s extra initiative, ‘SVANidhi se Samriddhi includes e benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeeban Jyoti Yojana, and 2.7 lakh pension benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and so on.
- SVANidhi se Samriddhi,‘ was launched in 125 cities in Phase 1 in 2021 and has covered over 35 lakh street vendors and their families.
‘SVANidhi se Samriddhi’ programme –
- It aims to provide social security benefits to street sellers so that their holistic development and socio-economic upliftment could be promoted.
- it provides loans to street sellers.
- It also helps street sellers develop holistically and economically.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.