Suryoday Bank launches health and wellness savings account
Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SSFB) has launched a ‘Suryoday Health and Wellness Savings Account’. the main objective of this is to help customers grow their wealth and is to take care of their family’s health amid the covid-19 pandemic. The Suryoday Health and Wellness Savings Account offers an attractive interest rate and provides three major benefits for a family of four:
- Top-up health insurance of ₹25 lakh,
- Annual healthcare package
- On-call emergency ambulance medical care services.
- Top-up health insurance and healthcare package free of charge for one year.
- Free ambulance service up to a distance of 20 km will be at 102 locations across the country till March-end 2022.
Eligibility for health and wellness savings account
- Users have to maintain an average monthly balance of ₹3 lakh.
- Should be eligible as per the key health declaration form.
Benefits of health and wellness savings account
- It offers a complimentary top-up health insurance plan of 25 lakh Rupees with a deductible amount of 5 lakh Rupees.
- It also includes self and family for hospitalization/medical emergencies.
- Free online doctor consultations
- Free health check-ups
- Online pharmacy vouchers,
- Network discount card.
“Platinum” RuPay Secure Chip Debit Card
- A new product includes a daily ATM withdrawal limit of ₹1.50 lakh, daily POS usage limit (value of the transaction) of ₹3 lakh.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.