Static GK Quiz Set 62
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz Set 62. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
1) Where is the “Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park”?
2) Joe Root as the 1st batsman to score 200 in his 100th Test. he is from which country?
C) South Africa
D) New Zealand
3) “Rajendra Prasad Cup Trophy” belongs to which sports?
4) Where is the HQ of “International Telecommunication Union”?
5) Where is the “Kanha National Park”?
B) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
6) Kyle Mayers is a cricket player of which country?
A) South Africa
B) West Indies
7) Where is Salt Lake Stadium?
A) West Bengal
8) When is National Science Day” observed?
A) 25 February
B) 26 February
C) 27 February
D) 28 February
9) Where is the Bhakra Dam?
A) Himachal Pradesh
10) Mohiniyattam Dance is related to which Indian state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh